[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Krixiis wrote:
In your guide you have :

5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Ball Lightning (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

However, Flammability is a blue gem. In your minmax gear section, you hav a 6l chestwith blade vortex (green)

Should it be 4b 1r?

ignore the gem links in the minmax section, its not for this league

Anyway, I made a poor man's adjustment to the gem setup and have Belly with 4 link Shield Charge-Faster Attacks-Fortify-Brutality and unlinked slots for Vitality and Purity of Fire, which means the Belly is 5R 1G - easy colors

The curse setup is moved to gloves: CWDT-Ball lightning-Curse on hit-Flammability

Scorching ray is on my shield, linked to cast when channeling+tempest shield

Last edited by matesasd on Mar 6, 2018, 1:47:33 PM
I put my RF on a shaped helm with lvl 18 area of effect mod. Since I don't think Damage over time on glove is in this league. fairly budget helm with the stats we need.
"
CaptJackJack wrote:
I put my RF on a shaped helm with lvl 18 area of effect mod. Since I don't think Damage over time on glove is in this league. fairly budget helm with the stats we need.

essences are definitely in this league lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
CaptJackJack wrote:

essences are definitely in this league lol

Oops, duh. I was searching for "% Inc dmg over time" on poe.trade and not "socketed gems deal %..."
Hey, I am a bit confused - i like RF, i really do, but in this guide you have like 3 variants what to play, also 2 difference ascendancy paths.

one time you have the scorching ray totem in your pastebin link + the totem ascendancy (Arohongui, Moon's Presence), and in this guide (written) you have the other ascendancy that gives 10% more strength, 3 different gearing options, so as a league starter or atleast say iam leveling it right now - i am unsure if i should do the scorching ray totem or the self casting with all the juicy cwdt.

i will however post my gear and stuff when the char is ready :) thanks for the guide
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
matesasd wrote:

The curse setup is moved to gloves: CWDT-Ball lightning-Curse on hit-Flammability

What is the level of the gems in this setup?
sry for my bad eng :(
"
leonSans wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:

What is the level of the gems in this setup?
sry for my bad eng :(

I have level 1 cwdt, lvl 4 ball and the rest high
Which gear and gems should I look at ? The pastebin link or in this guide ? Also what gems should I use on RF when I can't get the elder/shaper helm
Im confused why is SR unlinked? haven played RF in a while but dont you use 6L SR and 4L RF anymore? o.O
So there are far more skill points at 33 then whats in the leveling build.

Are they still the right ones to grab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info