[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

is Hall of Grand Master Map is doable with this build?
"
HISCH wrote:
is Hall of Grand Master Map is doable with this build?

no
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi and thank you for this amazing guide, what bandit would you suggest now with the new patch?

Helping Oak grants: 1% of Life Regenerated per second, 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction, 20% increased Physical Damage.
Helping Alira grants: 5 Mana Regenerated per second, +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +15% to all Elemental Resistances.
Helping Kraityn grants: 6% increased Attack and Cast Speed, 3% chance to Dodge Attacks, 6% increased Movement Speed.
Eramir grants 2 Passive Skill Points if you decide to kill all three.
Last edited by Tyn85 on Aug 4, 2017, 8:01:13 AM
"
Tyn85 wrote:
Hi and thank you for this amazing guide, what bandit would you suggest now with the new patch?

Helping Oak grants: 1% of Life Regenerated per second, 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction, 20% increased Physical Damage.
Helping Alira grants: 5 Mana Regenerated per second, +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +15% to all Elemental Resistances.
Helping Kraityn grants: 6% increased Attack and Cast Speed, 3% chance to Dodge Attacks, 6% increased Movement Speed.
Eramir grants 2 Passive Skill Points if you decide to kill all three.

i will go 2 Passive points
Yah, it has to be 2 passive or help oak. 1% life regen & 2% damage reduction seems close to being worth 2 passives, but it's close. I'll probably help oak because it gets me into Sustained RF faster.
Last edited by Tsupa on Aug 4, 2017, 9:30:21 AM
What is the reasoning for "Arohongui, Moon's Presence" on the Chieftain tree?

Thanks in advance
this build use spelltotem SR for ST, so it's a 40k dps boost.
Ah, that updated 3.0 tree is sweet, thanks DeMi :) Love the idea of going northwest to pick up Holy Fire and then dropping down to get Devotion. And I'd say Combat Stamina and Purity of Flesh are stretch goals, so the build should be finished by lvl 93. Or even lvl 92 if you use cyclone to trigger EO/EE/Flammability, because then you don't need Unwavering Stance.

I'd like to suggest a small correction, though. You're picking up the node after Juggernaut which gives you 4% life and 8% armor. Instead, you could take the one right at the beginning of the path (before Warrior's Blood) for 4% life and 12% armor ;)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Aug 4, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
Fckin Poeplanner is dead...................................
"
mojito000 wrote:
Fckin Poeplanner is dead...................................

Probably (hopefully) updating... DeMi, would it be too much trouble to post the lvl 65 tree as a Path of Building pastebin link, too?
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info