[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Green9090 wrote:
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
So on one of the picture in the main post you have 89% max FIRE RESIST withou flask? Where is it coming from? I am sitting on 87% with shield and barbarism talent+ onna get 1% from lvl 20 purity of fire, but that would be only 88% - I cant find this last 1% :-)

I got a level 20 purity of fire and then stuck it in a rare unset ring with +3 to socketed gems, as well as life and str and some resist.

At 23, purity of fire gives you +5 to max fire resist instead of just +4. The way I did it was expensive and it took days for someone to even post a ring fitting the stats I wanted. It's also possible to get a +2 ring with a corrupted lvl 21 gem, and if you're on a tight budget you could temporarily get a shittier unset ring lacking life or str. Not sure how worth it that would be compared to having life and strength on the ring, but +1 fire resist at such a high resist level is a pretty big deal. The difference between 88 and 89 fire resist is over 8% less fire damage taken, which means a lot of regen freed up. With a ruby flask up, the difference is greater still.

Thanks for clarification :) I think good +3 ring is totaly worth, but also truly expensive, so I will stick with nice HP/STR/RES ring :)
Last edited by Inuarthuss on Mar 27, 2017, 12:23:20 PM
Are you put Ascendancy Points in importance order in guide? Should i take them in 1,2,3 order as on screenshot?
"
Novarg wrote:
Are you put Ascendancy Points in importance order in guide? Should i take them in 1,2,3 order as on screenshot?

10% more strength won't do much until you're already in endgame gear stacked with strength, so definitely wait on that one until merc. More regen per endurance charge is also extremely important for getting RF online.
Him just a quick question as i have yet to find a definitive answer on google. As i'm currently using this build on SSF SC is Doon Cuebiyari a specific league drop or is it a random drop in a map mod. Using the Doryani Sceptre at the moment, so many times i have been tempted to switch leagues to buy the required gear however i think the fun in SSF is when you get that one amazing drop that makes a build or completes the build.

First week in SSF i got a legacy vinktar's, haven't even used it (again was tempted to swap leagues to sell lol).

Anyway look for to an answer regarding the doon weapon, also thank to OP for the guide.
"
Him just a quick question as i have yet to find a definitive answer on google. As i'm currently using this build on SSF SC is Doon Cuebiyari a specific league drop or is it a random drop in a map mod. Using the Doryani Sceptre at the moment, so many times i have been tempted to switch leagues to buy the required gear however i think the fun in SSF is when you get that one amazing drop that makes a build or completes the build.

First week in SSF i got a legacy vinktar's, haven't even used it (again was tempted to swap leagues to sell lol).

Anyway look for to an answer regarding the doon weapon, also thank to OP for the guide.

yea i think its random drop in any map

if the legacy vinktars is pen i'm interested lol, pm me ingame @DeMiGodking
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Unfortunately it isn't.

Edit: failed at posting image of the item:(
Last edited by matthew24906793 on Mar 27, 2017, 6:54:11 PM
"
Unfortunately it isn't.

Edit: failed at posting image of the item:(

just link me it ingame xd
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Really interested in trying out your build. But I have a few questions about the leveling time.

1} Until I get to Level 65, what gear and skills should I use?

2} Also until I get my Life-regen up to minimum required to sustain RF, what should I do with the skill? Keep it socketed so it level up with me?

3} In your post you mentioned some of your skill used in previous leagues [Cleave, Scorching Ray setup in Breach]. Should I also use temporary gear and skills(with the affixes you said to look out for) until I get till Level, Strength and Regen requirements?

EDIT: Also will the 2 CwDT setups in different items conflict with each other?
Last edited by Sierra_117 on Mar 28, 2017, 3:57:24 AM
"
Sierra_117 wrote:
Really interested in trying out your build. But I have a few questions about the leveling time.

1} Until I get to Level 65, what gear and skills should I use?

2} Also until I get my Life-regen up to minimum required to sustain RF, what should I do with the skill? Keep it socketed so it level up with me?

3} In your post you mentioned some of your skill used in previous leagues [Cleave, Scorching Ray setup in Breach]. Should I also use temporary gear and skills(with the affixes you said to look out for) until I get till Level, Strength and Regen requirements?

EDIT: Also will the 2 CwDT setups in different items conflict with each other?

Not my build, but I'm using a similar one, and here's how I did it:

1) I used dual lifesprig for quite a while, with scorching ray- cast while channeling- firestorm. For the 4th link... whatever, it's leveling. Elemental focus, fire pen, faster casting, all fine. Doesn't really matter.

2) leveling gems you're going to use later is good practice for any build.

3) Level however you want. You shouldn't have any trouble getting to level 68 and respeccing into RF, it's just whatever you prefer. I like Firestorm, strong leveling skill.

4) No, the CWDT works well as presented here. Just pay attention to the gem levels, they're that way for a reason.

I have just levelled with this build, currently lvl 85 i did use a different guide to level (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839547/page/1 (used it on my other char and its very safe).

Follow both guides but pay attention to the gem setups ( use the other guide for the set up whilst levelling but also in your weapon off slots level up the gems that you don't require for levelling.

Use Demi's passive tree to level, i was able to do norm lab/cruel lab under level with ease using both guides (for even safer option, wait till normal act 4 for the CWDT gems, before doing normal lab).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info