PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

refresh dont work (
"
PJP2810 wrote:
Just a small question that keeps bugging me.

As a Computational Mathematics student studying at university currently, I keep wondering what language is Procurement coded in?

Regards,

PJP

C#

"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Procurement 1.3.1 released:

* Fixed crash caused by setting MyTabs
* Added Vaal Orbs to currency breakdown

Download here!

are you thinking any new features to add in the program?? :D

Take a look at the 1.3.0 changes, we just added a few new features

"
holocaustus wrote:
Is the tab-wide buyout only through the settings file or is there a UI option for it as well? Can't seem to find one.

Only through the settings file currently.

"
Jadran wrote:
Fantastic stuff! Thank you for your work.

BTW, is there a category for normal (non levelled, non quality, non popular, non support) gems? Like a boring lvl 1 0% poison arrow?

No problem, for gems like that there are a number of gem tags you could use (check the wiki). For an example like level 1 0% poison arrow {AttackGem} {BowGem} would pick them up.

"
1hundo wrote:
Sticky can you update or verify that everything on this page is updated?

https://code.google.com/p/procurement/wiki/ForumTemplates

That is up to date, it just misses {CorruptedGems}

"
Darkhero0987 wrote:
Be awesome if this worked with people that use steam

It does work for people that use steam, just use sessionid (check the wiki)

"
AISBERGrf wrote:
refresh dont work (

I'll look into that
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Importing my buyouts from old settings file causes it to crash =/
Ok, i downloaded, installed and currently using and discovering procurement and its features. It is an awesome tool. There is something i cant set myself and ill be grateful to anyone that can help me out. I am trying to list the items in my shop by both buyout price and type spoilers, but that seems not possible to do. For example i want all gems to be listed by {buyouts} in one spoiler and all the rare items to be listed in another {buyouts} spoiler. So far my search did not lead me to solution.
should look something like this:
gems
1alch

rare
1chaos
"
sylvant wrote:
Ok, i downloaded, installed and currently using and discovering procurement and its features. It is an awesome tool. There is something i cant set myself and ill be grateful to anyone that can help me out. I am trying to list the items in my shop by both buyout price and type spoilers, but that seems not possible to do. For example i want all gems to be listed by {buyouts} in one spoiler and all the rare items to be listed in another {buyouts} spoiler. So far my search did not lead me to solution.
should look something like this:
gems
1alch

rare
1chaos

I think this is a feature that a LOT of us would love to have available to use.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
Thanks for the reply about the language, I've just been learning C and C++ (think we're gonna be doing some C# next year not sure though) I may take a gander at the code as it should be very similar to C++ :D

Also I too noticed Refresh didnt seem to work, however contray to what someone else reported manuallly copying over my buyouts from the old settings file worked. DMayube they just copied the entire file over? IDK

Regards,

PJP

[EDIT] Just went to go download and look at the source code, seems the links on the download page just have a README.md file that outlines the general use of Procurement. :S

[EDIT 2] I've noticed since 1.3.1 that some of my characters are showing up twice on the 'Inventory' tab, not quite sure why
Last edited by PJP2810 on Mar 22, 2014, 12:48:54 AM
Hey no idea what happened but ever since 1.3.0 I can't seem to be able to use this program.

I've made a report on the docs but I thought I'd try here as well.

This is the Debug.

Spoiler
System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Expecting state 'Element'.. Encountered 'Text' with name '', namespace ''.
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.HandleMemberNotFound(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, ExtensionDataObject extensionData, Int32 memberIndex)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson.GetJsonMemberIndex(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlDictionaryString[] memberNames, Int32 memberIndex, ExtensionDataObject extensionData)
at ReadRootObjectFromJson(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString[] )
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.JsonClassDataContract.ReadJsonValueCore(XmlReaderDelegator jsonReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson context)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.JsonDataContract.ReadJsonValue(XmlReaderDelegator jsonReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson context)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator reader, String name, String ns, Type declaredType, DataContract& dataContract)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Type declaredType, DataContract dataContract, String name, String ns)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.DataContractJsonSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.DataContractJsonSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetStash(Int32 index, String league, Boolean forceRefresh)JSON Serialization Failed: base64 bytes:ZmFsc2U=ENDSystem.Exception: Downloading stash, details logged to DebugLog.log, please open a ticket at https://code.google.com/p/procurement/issues/list
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.logNullStash(Stream stream, String errorPrefix)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetStash(Int32 index, String league, Boolean forceRefresh)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetStash(String league)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.loadStash(Character character) in C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\LoginWindowViewModel.cs:line 201
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1() in C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\LoginWindowViewModel.cs:line 157
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.GetCharacters()
at POEApi.Transport.CachedTransport.GetCharacters()
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetCharacters()
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1() in C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\LoginWindowViewModel.cs:line 129System.Exception: Failed to load characters
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1() in C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\LoginWindowViewModel.cs:line 172
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1() in C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\LoginWindowViewModel.cs:line 114
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Expecting state 'Element'.. Encountered 'Text' with name '', namespace ''.
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.HandleMemberNotFound(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, ExtensionDataObject extensionData, Int32 memberIndex)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson.GetJsonMemberIndex(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlDictionaryString[] memberNames, Int32 memberIndex, ExtensionDataObject extensionData)
at ReadRootObjectFromJson(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString[] )
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.JsonClassDataContract.ReadJsonValueCore(XmlReaderDelegator jsonReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson context)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.JsonDataContract.ReadJsonValue(XmlReaderDelegator jsonReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplexJson context)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator reader, String name, String ns, Type declaredType, DataContract& dataContract)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContext.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Type declaredType, DataContract dataContract, String name, String ns)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.DataContractJsonSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Json.DataContractJsonSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetStash(Int32 index, String league, Boolean forceRefresh)JSON Serialization Failed: base64 bytes:ZmFsc2U=ENDSystem.Exception: Downloading stash, details logged to DebugLog.log, please open a ticket at https://code.google.com/p/procurement/issues/list
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetStash(Int32 index, String league, Boolean forceRefresh)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.loadStash(Character character) in C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\LoginWindowViewModel.cs:line 201
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1() in C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\LoginWindowViewModel.cs:line 157
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()POEApi.Infrastructure.LogonFailedException: Incorrect session id
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Expecting state 'Element'.. Encountered 'Text' with name '', namespace ''.
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.loadStash(Character character)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
Well I found out the problem. The program was having trouble downloading the stashes of my Cutthroat character. Presumably because the league is over. I deleted the character and the program runs fine now.
"
iSammyJ wrote:
Importing my buyouts from old settings file causes it to crash =/

Have you pasted the b/os in the correct place? Set a b/o in the new procurement then you'll see where they go in the file.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
A bit lost...

I have a desktop and laptop that I play POE on. I have buyouts set up on my desktop in procurement, yet I can't seem to get them moved onto my laptop. I tried just copying the settings.xml file to my laptop, but then procurement wouldn't open. Next I tried to just copy and paste the <Buyouts> section into the laptops settings.xml file... still no luck, procurement would open but doesn't show any buyouts.

What is the best way to use procurement with two different PC's to keep prices up to date?

Please advise. Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info