PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I sure as hell miss cldly, so much easier and hassle free, but I'll burn in hell before I pay for it.
Thank you for this tool. I've been putting off making a shop thread forever. This made it beyond easy. Good shit.
gonna start using your tool, hope it is safe.
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!
Thank you for this great, free tool. The ability to log in w/ sessionID is a great feature and very reassuring (not that it wasn't safe before)! Happy holidays :)
Discovered this tool recently and it seems to be very useful. I didn't used it for a shop yet but to get a better overview of my stash. Discovered some unused vendor recipes (same names for example) and remembered that 40% quality in gems give one GCP, lol. :D

However, I'm confused about the "Currency Breakdown", so does it show the value of my entire stash or only the orbs and only in GCP's?

EDIT: I was able to change the lead currency from GCP to Exalted with the config file. However, the exchange rates seems to be wrong or differ from http://www.poeex.info/. Are these values more accurate (standard league)? I just want to set correct currency exchange rates.
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Dec 27, 2013, 6:00:32 PM
I would love to try it out but 1. thing that it want is my password and email? Well in my
NOPE meter it is 9,9/10 .
Let's hope It will be chrome app that i use on already loged in account and then delete to make shop./app that work without it and then i delete it .

Well that's nice it's open source but seriously read code is hard especially if you did not program it yourself.

It is like reading terms and conditions boring and if you do not search something specific useless

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:
I would love to try it out but 1. thing that it want is my password and email? Well in my
NOPE meter it is 9,9/10 .
Let's hope It will be chrome app that i use on already loged in account and then delete to make shop./app that work without it and then i delete it .

Well that's nice it's open source but seriously read code is hard especially if you did not program it yourself.

It is like reading terms and conditions boring and if you do not search something specific useless

That's why you can use it with your session ID

[/quote]

That's why you can use it with your session ID[/quote]
Seriously? I'm going to check it but as I executed that file It did not show such opinion .

But thank you for tip going to try it again.
"
CAKE wrote:

That's why you can use it with your session ID[/quote]
Seriously? I'm going to check it but as I executed that file It did not show such opinion .

But thank you for tip going to try it again.[/quote]

It's in the original post. 1.0 added the ability to log in via session ID.
OK I tested it with test account

It is working
Still not sure if trust it. But what doesn't kill you makes you weaker or stronger :D

My review

Graphic:too bright red bad for eyes in night I request full black skin , POE logo too big
Search-> Just great
Recipes-> amazing
Trade-> Only thing why I did download it and I must admit It is good but it is not as usefull for me because 80% of my items is in my inventori and I have only 4 stash tabs
If there is any way to list in trade my character inv tell me please

atm I rate it 8/10 for fast stah tab shops it is just amazing time savior
Last edited by CAKE on Dec 27, 2013, 9:50:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info