PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Got same problem with div cards...so any chance we can get a fix for them ?
IGN : Entropistu
Stash Tab loading is extremly slow with the new version. It has been alot faster with an older version (for poe 2.0).
It takes several minutes to load procurement and often at the end I get a message telling me that the GGG server has problems and that I have to wait 29 seconds.

Any chance to speed the login procedure up again?

Thanks for the great tool anyway. I really like it.
Hi guys, since today i am having the issue that the initial loading of stash tabs takes a very very lon time.
Normally i takes around 5 min to load all tabs in all leagues (over 100 in each), but now it takes several hours, does anyone have an idea what might be the issue? Goorgle searching left me without a solution.
Its broke again please fix
confirmed this is broke
same problem here :/
It's broke.

Bonus problem: "Stash tabs succesfully updated!" = not updated since 30th of December for me. I've gotten these messages but when I double-checked it today, nothing has been updated. Bumping has worked though. Very weird.
Confirmed something is wrong. Pages loading super slow and then an error pops up.
I've been trying for the past few hours to get it running, no succes.

Always get an error while loading stash tabs, not the same ones.
Sometimes it's stuck on stash tab 1, then 11, then 16... then hardcore talisman is all loaded, then i get an error for hardcore, and vice versa... help!
Yup same issue, taking forever to load just to get an error! Assuming something with last patch that went through :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info