PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hei, i've got an issue regarding Procurement 1.97. Everything works fine for me until i wanted to sell an identified Tabula Rasa, which is highlighted with a red background colour. I've uptaded and bumped a couple of times but it is still not working. Any suggestions ?

Btw: great work with this tool

Edit: working now after 2 days, don't really know what has happened...
Last edited by fjørgyn on Dec 21, 2015, 1:43:09 PM
"
I've released Procurement 1.9.8 Release Candidate 1.

The main purpose of this release is to address the login issue some people have been experiencing. Please test with the new version, if you are using sessionID first log out of the forum, clear your cookies and then log back in using the POESESSID cookie to get your sessionID.

In addition the account name field has now been removed, and an experimental refresh all tabs feature has been added. To refresh all your tabs rightclick one of your tabs and select refresh all tabs.

I have downloaded this and I have found a bug??? Refresh does not work after a few mins using. Only when I close the application and then reopen it, I can see the changes.
I've run into an issue with 1.9.7 that I haven't been able to solve or find a solution for in the Wiki.

I build a template, and when I go to update I need to select at least one tab. When I select a tab, all the forum code disappears on the right side. If I update my shop, my shop is updated without any items linked to it, only displaying the intro blurb to my shop. This happens regardless of what tab I select.
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
since start of Talisman League, I cant get poe.trade to show any character name or show me as online, in either Talisman or Standard.

I've done the thing in Procurement (1.9.7) where you get a personal poe.trade URL and told it to do the automatic poe.trade online refresh, but to no avail.

Can anyone give me an idea on how this can be fixed?
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Does anyone have a Procurement forum template for sorting whole tabs (EG, tabs called '1c' are all priced at 1 Chaos). I was using RichJMoney & ZiggyD's old template but that doesn't seem to work anymore :(
"
SpasarxidakiS wrote:
I have downloaded this and I have found a bug??? Refresh does not work after a few mins using. Only when I close the application and then reopen it, I can see the changes.

It sometimes takes a few minutes for the forum to update what's in your stash if you have moved things around or added new items.

"
Eustacio wrote:
I've run into an issue with 1.9.7 that I haven't been able to solve or find a solution for in the Wiki.

I build a template, and when I go to update I need to select at least one tab. When I select a tab, all the forum code disappears on the right side. If I update my shop, my shop is updated without any items linked to it, only displaying the intro blurb to my shop. This happens regardless of what tab I select.

Log a github ticket with your custom template and I'll take a look.

"
since start of Talisman League, I cant get poe.trade to show any character name or show me as online, in either Talisman or Standard.

I've done the thing in Procurement (1.9.7) where you get a personal poe.trade URL and told it to do the automatic poe.trade online refresh, but to no avail.

Can anyone give me an idea on how this can be fixed?

Sounds like a poe.trade issue. Did you message the bot to create your custom link? One of the things seems to be that your profile can't be private...you'll have to check the poe.trade faq.

"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Does anyone have a Procurement forum template for sorting whole tabs (EG, tabs called '1c' are all priced at 1 Chaos). I was using RichJMoney & ZiggyD's old template but that doesn't seem to work anymore :(

You know you can right-click a tab now and set a tabwide buyout right? :)
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/

"
FrozenShivers wrote:

You know you can right-click a tab now and set a tabwide buyout right? :)[/quote]

Dude, I didn't know! You're a star, thanks haha!
p4l
trying to conect with my account but doesnt work!!! i didnt creat a account in path of exile, i just login with my steam account.. and now i cant login on procurement, please some1 help me
Cant figure out this issue.

I'm able to update forum post, but items will not show up on poe trade.

Sorry for the troubles. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: My shop is a week old. And I use the always online site.
Last edited by Neph00 on Dec 25, 2015, 8:57:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info