PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Does anyone have a configuration that actually sells everything inside a tab for the tab set price and not only those items that fit into the categories ?

For example: I want to sell a ring with -8 mana cost, but the programm does not post the ring, because there is no "ring section" nor does it fit into any other categorie.
Last edited by neglience on Oct 8, 2015, 9:24:59 AM
First time user, works for me. Thank you Sir!
If you can't control it, STOP.
Every time i update a buyout i have to reopen procurement, otherwise it don't update my forum thread. Is it normal?
Last edited by godace on Oct 10, 2015, 7:13:45 AM
"
Jeaciaz wrote:
I've been using Procurement for some time now, and when I switched for 1-month league I changed my favourite league and favourite character in settings. However, as I've just found out when tried to look for my item on poe.trade, the IGN is still from the old character! Even the thread displays correct IGN. How do I fix it?

Ask in the poe.trade thread, I have no control over that.

"
Theressa wrote:
Hi, first of all i wanna thank you for the procurement , it seems so useful and convenient.

But i had a problem with it( the newest version).

i can not log in Procurement.

I typed in my correct email and passsword ,and a little bit confused by my account name. (i typed my name of this forum)

It always showed me " [Error] Username or password incorrect. User XXXXXX"

Tell me what's the reasons could cause it, please .

The only two reasons are your password is incorrect or GGG is saying it's incorrect when it isn't. Have you tried logging in using sessionID?

"
neglience wrote:
Does anyone have a configuration that actually sells everything inside a tab for the tab set price and not only those items that fit into the categories ?

For example: I want to sell a ring with -8 mana cost, but the programm does not post the ring, because there is no "ring section" nor does it fit into any other categorie.

The default template does have a ring section, if I had to guess the ring is probably white or magic? Take a look on the wiki on how to add tags for non rare items.

"
dagul23 wrote:
First time user, works for me. Thank you Sir!

No problem!

"
godace wrote:
Every time i update a buyout i have to reopen procurement, otherwise it don't update my forum thread. Is it normal?

Have you tried ticking and unticking a tab so the text is regenerated?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Very Very nice application!

Wondering if you could add a way to call for specific jewels, like:

{NormalViridianJewel}

{MagicViridianJewel}

{RareViridianJewel}

{UniqueViridianJewel}

- I believe that atm you just calls {Jewels} and get every single jewel..
would be so awesome if you could split them up :)

thanks for reading. HF and GL out there!

when I want to run Windows reports an error "Procurement stopped working " and does not open the program. I looked for information on the internet but I could not find anything . Someone could help me solve this problem ?. Thank you!
I set a tab wide buyout price and then edited a specific item to be 1 exalt rather than the tab buyout price. Well, that didn't work the tab price overrides the specific price. I removed the tab wide buyout price and then hit update. Checked the forum post but the old price was still there. Restarted procurement, double checked the price was 1 ex and the tab price had been removed and I hit update again, and no luck. I unchecked all boxes then restarted and rechecked boxes. Worked after that. I am running the program as administrator.

Is this working as intended?
{70Maps}{71Maps}{72Maps}{73Maps}{74Maps}{75Maps}{76Maps}{77Maps}{78Maps}

My maps aren't showing in my shop/poetrade
Am i doing something wrong?
Last edited by godace on Oct 16, 2015, 8:46:36 AM
is this still bugged or did they fix it?
its like 1 year since the bug -cannot load another character- (something like that) is on procu.
is it still there??
Last edited by DjNanos on Oct 17, 2015, 9:05:24 AM
hey guys i have a great problem with procurement:
i start the program, everything works fine, i can see my stash and can set buyouts to each item. copy and paste in the forum works also fine, but here is the problem: i close procurement and after some hours i want to update my thread, but all my buyouts set on the items were deleted... also all the settings were deleted... it looks like starting the program the first time :/ so i make some "testbuyouts" and restart procurement and it doesnt work :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info