PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

How do I load temp leagues? tried to change the settings file and it didn't work
now it loads fine without the stash crash but I cant seem to get the update forum thread working.

I can bump it but cant update...any clue?

And a massive thanks for making and updating this tool!!
"
When i click login, it starts authenticating then instantly this pops up : " [Error] The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send."

I am using the Latest version of Procurement 1.9.6

Any help would be greatly welcome as I cannot start shop and my inventory is overflooded with items...

When I try to login in OFFLINE mode I get the following error:
"
[Error] Failed to load characters
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Oct 5, 2015, 10:41:55 AM
anyone can help me :[Error] Error reading character data for niolii, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. Make sure that your account name is entered correctly and with the correct casing. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.
i've tried everithing and get this message.
Same problem for me...

"[Error] Error reading character data"...
"
eroldpota wrote:
"
Still doesn't work :/

1. Open your 'Procurement' folder
2. Right click and edit the 'settings.xml'
3. Look for <Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="False" />
4. Change it to <Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="True" />

worked for me thanks!
this used to be so good app...now its full of errors and bugs :s hope they fix it someday
"
DjNanos wrote:
this used to be so good app...now its full of errors and bugs :s hope they fix it someday

Procurement was updated 2 days ago, I can't help it if GGG keep breaking the API.

If you get the error about account or character name it's really easy to fix.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I've been using Procurement for some time now, and when I switched for 1-month league I changed my favourite league and favourite character in settings. However, as I've just found out when tried to look for my item on poe.trade, the IGN is still from the old character! Even the thread displays correct IGN. How do I fix it?
Hi, first of all i wanna thank you for the procurement , it seems so useful and convenient.

But i had a problem with it( the newest version).

i can not log in Procurement.

I typed in my correct email and passsword ,and a little bit confused by my account name. (i typed my name of this forum)

It always showed me " [Error] Username or password incorrect. User XXXXXX"

Tell me what's the reasons could cause it, please .

Last edited by Theressa on Oct 7, 2015, 11:48:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info