PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Same here, I've been putting off re-adding all my buyouts hoping for a fix. So I guess I have two questions.

First, does anyone know if a fix is being worked on? I'd rather wait a bit longer than re-add all my buyouts.

And second, can anyone say if this could get fixed, and/or happen again after the release? Once again, if there is a decent chance of that I think I'd rather just wait a few days than redo it now and redo it again in 9 days.

Thanks for answering ahead of time.
Still nothing, no b.o when load procurem
Same issue for me and a guildmate, our shops don't update, though the program says "update was successfull".
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Same issue
I'm listening here. I also got problems with the update/bump.
It has been like this for awhile now. Im sure people are busy that deal with procurement, but any update?
Hello.
Guys i have an issue with your program, actually is too big for my screen.

I play from a laptop and my screen resolution is 1366*768 which have as a result for me not to be able
to see the hole interface.

And because of that i have things i can't click or even see in my screen.

I hope the missing buyouts gets fixed soon :(
what up cuzz
I also can't update or bump my shop my friend has the same problem will there be a patch for this any time soon?
I'm having the same issue as everyone else here seems to be having. I'm also having issues with poe.trade not indexing my items (after using the "copy to clipboard" method to update my thread). Not sure if those issues are in any way related, but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

Also, huge thanks for your all your work with procurement! Even though it doesn't work at the moment it's been an enormous help. It made trading feel nearly painless =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info