PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Also not updating for me. I have tried everything. Also, all my b/o's were wiped for some reason. What a pain that was putting b/o's on everything again :(
Yeah, I lost all of my buyouts; good thing I read this before I started manually reentering them. They're all still in my buyouts.xml, I guess there's something changed about the item id format? Weirdly, only one item, my Divination Distillate, kept its buyout.
I sent the creator of Procurement a message on Reddit, he responded earlier today saying he'll be taking a look at it. Hopefully it's something that's able to be corrected.
So does everything work correctly if I reset the buyouts? I got 20 tabs full of stuff so not to eager to redo it all if there will still be problems or am i better off waiting?

Well, I only had 2 pages of buyouts listed so I updated and reentered the values.
This fixed the listing problem, as buyouts are listed again now.

The update tool still doesn't work, but I just do it manually for the time being.

Hope they resolve this issues cause i can hardly imagine the pain people with 10+ tabs will have to go through if forced to reenter values manually.
Not played for some weeks and all b/o's in procurement gone
Any info why and how to fix it? Have 40 tabs with b/o procurement and all gone now ;_;
CROSS-LEAGUE TRADING: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418564
"
Gottron wrote:
Not played for some weeks and all b/o's in procurement gone
Any info why and how to fix it? Have 40 tabs with b/o procurement and all gone now ;_;

You couldn't be bothered to read the last few pages in this thread?
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Just checked - b/o gone
procurement isnt updating my forum thread, everything is set up correctly AND its saying the update was sucessful, it just isnt happening
"
zoolanderrr wrote:
procurement isnt updating my forum thread, everything is set up correctly AND its saying the update was sucessful, it just isnt happening

Same here, i update and bump the thread almost everyday with procurement but in my thread it was saying last udpated 24 June. And last automatic bump was 21 June. I tried to bump several times and it just doesnt work.

A few days ago all my buyouts just disappeared but i tought it was because i changed the password, could be, but i think its relatable to what people are saying that buyouts codes changed, i took a look at the old buyouts txt and compared the same item code and it, indeed, was different.
Last edited by xfehxd on Jul 1, 2015, 2:57:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info