PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Folks, thank you VERY MUCH, for this great program!

I want to submit a request.

Could you provide an option to have Procurement use the standard Windows Windowing UI?

While I love the artwork, and the work that has gone into make the UI for this game, I am a Stardock Windowblinds user.

Procurement runs with Windowblinds, but only when I am using either the default UI, or a variant of the defult UI. If I use any other skin, Procurement launches, and immediately quits.
There is no dialog box presented, nor visible error message.

I've tried excluding Procurement from being skinned, but this have zero affect.

So based upon what I have seen, and tried, I believe that the only reason for Procurement's incompatibility is due to the lovely custom UI you have created.

Thank you for reading, and I'll continue using Procurement, begrudgingly, with boring old Aero (I'm on Windows 7).

"
Cybrwolf wrote:

Could you provide an option to have Procurement use the standard Windows Windowing UI?

While I love the artwork, and the work that has gone into make the UI for this game, I am a Stardock Windowblinds user.

Procurement runs with Windowblinds, but only when I am using either the default UI, or a variant of the defult UI. If I use any other skin, Procurement launches, and immediately quits.

So based upon what I have seen, and tried, I believe that the only reason for Procurement's incompatibility is due to the lovely custom UI you have created.

Thank you for reading, and I'll continue using Procurement, begrudgingly, with boring old Aero (I'm on Windows 7).

This sounds like an incompatibility between WPF and Windowblinds, as you saw disabling skinning won't help since Procurement isn't actually skinned, but rather the UI is made up from the artwork. To change this would require a rework of the whole UI.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Cybrwolf wrote:

This sounds like an incompatibility between WPF and Windowblinds, as you saw disabling skinning won't help since Procurement isn't actually skinned, but rather the UI is made up from the artwork. To change this would require a rework of the whole UI.

Thank you for your response, and I had a sneaking suspicion, that this would be the case.

Does procurement run in Wine? I have Mac available to me, in addition to my gaming PC.
So I'd be happy to run Procurement in Wine, on my Mac, while being able to keep my Windows skinned to my liking.
"
cant use bump thread, sorry for ask again but i cant find the answer in wiki. tysm!

my shop name is: Lesbians Shop Cheap

and i cant load my last line of stash, cant set prices for gem, ring (1 socket) if they put in here.
Ty :D

P/s: Im using Win XP and resolution is 1366x768

P/s2: i can bump now xD <3
Last edited by XLer03 on Dec 31, 2014, 7:11:18 PM
dell
I figured out
ING: SymphonicBlack
Last edited by Zhenia on Jan 1, 2015, 12:03:33 AM
Hi, is there a place where I could find the original template for procurement. Since I accidentally deleted it when I was first using Procurement.
Thanks!
"
Messee wrote:
Hi, is there a place where I could find the original template for procurement. Since I accidentally deleted it when I was first using Procurement.
Thanks!

Delete ForumExportTemplate.txt and restart Procurement, and it will restore the original template.
Program doesn't see some gems. Not all. Just some.

For example I set price for Enduring Cry to 2 fusing orbs and he doesn't see that gem. Same like HoA gem and probably few others.

Program read gems like Flameblast and Reduced Mana.
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Program doesn't see some gems. Not all. Just some.

For example I set price for Enduring Cry to 2 fusing orbs and he doesn't see that gem. Same like HoA gem and probably few others.

Program read gems like Flameblast and Reduced Mana.

Read the wiki, not all gems are included by default, you need to add tags for no quality unleveled attack/spell gems.
Hi! New PoE player here. Message to OP/Procurement creator:

How To Set Up SessionID/Steam use with Internet Explorer 11

1.Start IE11, open pathofexile.com and log in
2.Press F12 to open the Developer Tools
3.Click on the Network button within the Developer Tools
4.Enable capture of network traffic by clicking on the green triangular button in top toolbar
5.Capture some network traffic by interacting with the pathofexile.com page
6.Click on DETAILS (tab at top left), then click on Cookies in the same area
7.Look for SessionID information, right-click COPY
8.Paste copied information into Notepad or other word document software, copy the SessionID code
9.Follow steps in the Procurement wiki for setting up UserSessionID

Works perfectly fine, very easy to do.

Hope I helped! Internet Explorer isn't all rage and bad, you just need to know what to do.
Last edited by Trollenstein on Jan 1, 2015, 12:05:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info