PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
I was trying to get the tab buyout function to work in the .xml file, I was unsuccessful, however, now my procurement won't open, here's how the bottom of my .xml file looks now, if anyone could tell me what to change so procurement opens again that would be great, thanks.

</ItemBuyouts>
<TabBuyouts>
<!--<Item id="Gems" value="1 chaos" />
</TabBuyouts>
</Buyouts>

Take out the <!--

Not sure how I missed that, thank you!
i cant use bump thread, sorry for ask again but i cant find the answer in wiki. tysm!
This is my shop title... What should i remove for Bump to work

Royal's Schizophrenic Shop "All Items Priced" Cheap!

Thanks
Had an issue where Procurement v1.8.6 would crash every time after attempting to log in. Fixed by running as Administrator. On Windows 7 if that helps.

Anyone know why it needs to be run as Admin? Can it be modified to not require this?
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
nvm
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Dec 31, 2014, 2:21:53 AM
"
XLer03 wrote:
i cant use bump thread, sorry for ask again but i cant find the answer in wiki. tysm!

What's the title of your thread?

"
RamziKhoury wrote:

Thanks

Take out the quotes and try bumping

"
systemdown wrote:
Had an issue where Procurement v1.8.6 would crash every time after attempting to log in. Fixed by running as Administrator. On Windows 7 if that helps.

Anyone know why it needs to be run as Admin? Can it be modified to not require this?

It's probably due to being in a directory that needs administrator access to write to it.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"

"
systemdown wrote:

It's probably due to being in a directory that needs administrator access to write to it.

Ah good point, thanks. Would be nice to not have it crash though - maybe a warning message or ability to hook into some Windows API to allow the user re-run as Admin would enhance the user experience. Nifty tool though, keep up the great work. Cheers!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
"
XLer03 wrote:

What's the title of your thread?

"
RamziKhoury wrote:

Thanks

Take out the quotes and try bumping

"
systemdown wrote:

Worked Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hi,

first i want to thank you for the great tool here!

Then i have some questions regarding a problem with my IGN displayed on poe.xyz

I use "My IGN is {IGN}" in my forum template and it works fine for my Shop, but on poe.trade my items are listed with a different name, to be more specific a character name that doesnt even exist.

As a result im always displayed as offline and will therefore most likely never sell anything...

Is there a way to fix this? I would appreciate some help...

I have now created a character with the name displayed on poe.trade, but im still displayed offline...

Edit: I most likely had a character with this name once and i decided to try and create a new character with the exact same name (it worked) but im still displayed as offline on poe.trade :(
Im out of ideas...
Last edited by Zentr0x on Dec 31, 2014, 7:25:24 AM
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Worked Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :D

No problem, glad you got it sorted!

"
Zentr0x wrote:
Hi,

first i want to thank you for the great tool here!

Then i have some questions regarding a problem with my IGN displayed on poe.xyz

I use "My IGN is {IGN}" in my forum template and it works fine for my Shop, but on poe.trade my items are listed with a different name, to be more specific a character name that doesnt even exist.

As a result im always displayed as offline and will therefore most likely never sell anything...

Is there a way to fix this? I would appreciate some help...

I have now created a character with the name displayed on poe.trade, but im still displayed offline...

Edit: I most likely had a character with this name once and i decided to try and create a new character with the exact same name (it worked) but im still displayed as offline on poe.trade :(
Im out of ideas...

I have no control over what poe.xyz does - it's not my site, so you'll need to check the poe.xyz thread to resolve your issue.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info