Patch 2.4.0c

I really dont think that it was nessesary to buff coin and sextant droprates. Hope they didnt buff them too much.
Someone mind elaborating the 5th sentence for me? I don't understand what its saying... XD
Doodads
"
plokiuh wrote:
Someone mind elaborating the 5th sentence for me? I don't understand what its saying... XD

The 5th sentence says that the atlas is broken

http://i.imgur.com/jzNp023.jpg

"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug where clicking a stash tab on the dropdown menu could pick up an item from your inventory behind it."

Not going to lie, out of everything fixed/improved, that fix surprises me most, notably because I was going to report the bug long ago, but I never did because I thought you would dismiss the issue like other very small issues that still exist.

"
Chris wrote:
You can now right-click on party members who aren't in the current instance, to view a context menu.

Hopefully one day we will even be able to Trade other players from that context menu no matter what instance/area they are at in the game

I am looking forward to more very small issues fixed. Thank you.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 8, 2016, 12:32:42 AM
When are we going to be able to organize our MTX tabs? I'm going crazy already
BLAMT!
"
Zelpo wrote:
When are we going to be able to organize our MTX tabs? I'm going crazy already

I believe making Guild Stash Tabs more organizable is more important.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 8, 2016, 12:33:39 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
so youve made an atlas as a directed map progression tool

and today youve just undone all the changes and thrown the atlas into the thrash bin? because this is the litteral outcome of the uber lab change

why 'play atlas' when you can just bypass it entirely with few lab runs?

+1

Uber Lab was already a very lucrative deal. There was no need to buff it further.

---
Also, any news on stability & performance? 2.4 is the most unstable expansion (lateny issues, DC-ing) since 2.0 in my experience.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Improved Totem AI when used with Flameblast so that it ends the channel correctly once it has reached max stacks.

thank you so much! :D
doodads hun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info