[Possible 3.0 Update Coming SOON!]"Dbum's Occultist Essence Drain/Decay with a F***ing Bow!"

"
Patchumz wrote:
"
Vedir wrote:
Dbum, do you even use Contagion anymore with that BL setup?

Still do on high tier maps. Even with BL spreading Decay, ED is much stronger when needed.

This but now testing things with Vortex and may only need ED for single. Will update when I am satisfied with the damage.

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
I noticed you spec'd out of ZO. Are you thinking you have enough ES regen without it? We have a freaking ton of ES regen that's for sure.
So since CI (due in large part to BV) is so popular this league, I realized that my 200c budget to start a build was way under what I was going to need to start. After buying most of the gear (still missing rings and belt) I couldn't afford a 6l bow anymore to roll on my own and instead bought this bow for a reasonable price with the potential to link it myself.

Since I'm on 5link only so far (400 fuses and no luck), I guess I remove Empower? The Decay from essence counts as a suffix or prefix? I'm not sure if I can roll +1 anymore on this bow and might have to use another Delirium once I finally 6 link it.
I took Dan's build and made some modifications to it, then decided to go LL for the tri-curse, ended up similar to your tree (but not quite).

Btw for anyone running AA and disc on life, you need lv 21 BM gem if you only have 16% reduced mana reservation on tree or you have to improvise somewhere (get more % on tree, enlighten or jewel)

Still in the process of getting the gems leveled. I think I switched to LL too soon, CI is easier to level with.
I'm tempted to try this build.
I'm looking for a build to run uber lab. Is this build capable of doing 4 keys runs easily?(izaro and traps ... i hate traps)
Thx
Gadjou

ps : i'm a bit confused... are we supposed to use ball lightning, ED or vortex as a main skill?
IGN : Arrowgadji
"
Gadjou wrote:
I'm tempted to try this build.
I'm looking for a build to run uber lab. Is this build capable of doing 4 keys runs easily?(izaro and traps ... i hate traps)
Thx
Gadjou

ps : i'm a bit confused... are we supposed to use ball lightning, ED or vortex as a main skill?

It's CI, so by default lab is easy. Your primary damage skill is ED, but for trash mobs you can infect everything with Decay (from Essence of Delirium) with any skill that hits, so using BL or Vortex is effective at that. So the general gist, is you toss Ball Lightning into large groups of trash mobs, or ED single target rares. If it's a really hard pack of mobs, you'll contagion+ED them.
El Psy Congroo.
Downed uber lab + argus with this at 75
http://i.imgur.com/cCCebAo.jpg
Last edited by Prxe on Sep 28, 2016, 1:00:56 PM
"

Spell damage bow?
El Psy Congroo.
Build is going well, thanks for the guide. 4.6k Ed tool tip with 10k ES. The I've got a pretty good set of gear with improvements to be made on gloves and helm. Going to play around with vortex in place of BL to try and speed up clear rate.

Gear below.

Spoiler
"
Patchumz wrote:
"

Spell damage bow?

nope bought cheap 5l bow and used essence on it + leo craft just to test this build gonna buy 6l soon for sure

Last edited by Prxe on Sep 28, 2016, 3:35:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info