[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

i trying the ll build and i just tried lab normal woop the boss but i died 2 times now to chaos on floor or getting hit once by one of the flying darts is there a way to prevent this if not i will go to full ci mode thanks

I think i need a shev chest i am new to the game so be gentle guys :)
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Oct 7, 2016, 1:38:16 AM
"
Anguskhan82 wrote:
i trying the ll build and i just tried lab normal woop the boss but i died 2 times now to chaos on floor or getting hit once by one of the flying darts is there a way to prevent this if not i will go to full ci mode thanks

I think i need a shev chest i am new to the game so be gentle guys :)

Never go ES until you're like lvl ~70. Maybe follow the leveling skilltree I've put in the guide.

You'd need Shavronne's Wrappings to go Lowlife. There's no way around it and it's pretty expensive, so better thing to do is just going CI. Lowlife is just kind of a gimmick in my opinion.
well poo i just spent 8ex on a shev :) i dnt mind the low life seems fun and great build btw really enjoying it

Also 2 thing what are best enchants for this build i know the head one not sure on boots/gloves and would a void battery work for your build? thanks in advance
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Oct 7, 2016, 2:50:31 AM
"
Anguskhan82 wrote:
well poo i just spent 8ex on a shev :) i dnt mind the low life seems fun and great build btw really enjoying it

Also 2 thing what are best enchants for this build i know the head one not sure on boots/gloves and would a void battery work for your build? thanks in advance

Ah I see

Depends on your setup. I'd go with leech, but Dodge Spell Damage is good as well. I don't really know about glove enchants, probably Frost? I don't think they're worth it.
If you're using Fingerless Gloves don't enchant them as you'd lose the spelldmg.
Shaper down with this build. All maps are a cakewalk. Facetank pretty much everything!
I haven't had this much fun with a build since the old 7 aura LL ST, yes I main standard but w/e here's my items so far level 81.

Tried going LL, bought 6L shavs. My damage went up from 15.5k to like 20.5k with inc aoe, 24.8K to 33k with ConC.
However I lost like 3K ES (2.4K net loss, since I respected the CI points into %ES nodes) and the benefit of CI vs chaos damage.
Trash clear is amazing, was freezing magics in T16s.

However I did like 2 guardians, died too many times, speced back into CI.
Can someone with a bit more PoE insight tell me wether I'm wasting a gem slot by using Herald of ice or it a decent skill to use with LL version?
What boots are the best option if i dont have scyforth? Is it ok to go for rare boots with res and take Heretic's Veil if i want to make LL build?
Last edited by ChlenixOn on Oct 8, 2016, 11:17:03 PM
"
Spokki wrote:
Can someone with a bit more PoE insight tell me wether I'm wasting a gem slot by using Herald of ice or it a decent skill to use with LL version?

It's alright.

"
ChlenixOn wrote:
What boots are the best option if i dont have scyforth? Is it ok to go for rare boots with res and take Heretic's Veil if i want to make LL build?

Uh you mean dualcurse, right? Not sure if you can even pull off dualcurse + hatred + discipline (+ clarity hopefully as it helps) with Heretics.

Just take some rare boots with high ES, movespeed and possibly resistances, yup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info