[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

Sure, you can spec into Master Alchemist as well. I just think that some poison is a nice addition and we don't really need the immunity, but that's just my opinion. There are many possibilites, so just do whatever you like :) That's the way to do it, I think.

I'm currently experimenting with running Vulnerability instead of Warlord's Mark. I don't really see a point in the 2% leech in high level maps. It's not really like it's gonna save us, I guess. I don't know, it goes pretty good so far but I might ditch that idea.
Great build, got 6L and with 8.1k ES it facetank every boss (Kaom, Eater of Souls /not slam of course/, Overgrown Ruin's Leader, even can outleech Rigwald's puncture while BV is up). Will try for Guardians and the Shaper.

Crystal Belt with %reduced charges used is helps very much
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Sep 25, 2016, 6:55:57 PM
Well im lost now... i was sure i can run CI with your build but gem setup(bloodmagic etc doesn't let me do it) :/ some help please with gem setup on CI

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
am i supposed to have flasks always up during boss fights to? i always seem to run out half way through.
So Leech only comes from vinktars?
I don't have one yet cause this is my first char this league and I just startet Mapping.
But I wonder where enought Leech comes from.
Dies vinktars rly Make that great of a deal?
"
ment2008 wrote:
Well im lost now... i was sure i can run CI with your build but gem setup(bloodmagic etc doesn't let me do it) :/ some help please with gem setup on CI

I don't understand what you're saying? You're not supposed to run Blood Magic on CI, of course. There is a difference between CI and LL.

"
Hellagen wrote:
am i supposed to have flasks always up during boss fights to? i always seem to run out half way through.

Try Overflowing Chalice

"
Rossko wrote:
So Leech only comes from vinktars?
I don't have one yet cause this is my first char this league and I just startet Mapping.
But I wonder where enought Leech comes from.
Dies vinktars rly Make that great of a deal?

Yes, it does. 20% leech is a lot.

If you're struggling with leech I'd recommend getting Atziri's Promise and maybe using a Life Leech gem BESIDES the Warlord's Mark-Curse-BV-setp.
"
ment2008 wrote:
can you give some videos or so? T15,16.... thanks

If you want some videos of a similar low life bv build you can check my previous broadcasts on twitch. Plenty of guardian kills in there. And some uber atziri/ shaper kills a few days ago.
Last edited by skoupidi on Sep 25, 2016, 11:26:13 PM
Friend found a Shavs while we were playing today and said I could have it. Was wondering if it was worth it to switch to LL from CI. I feel like I would lose too much ES and dont know if 1 or 2 more auras and more spell damage is worth it. At about 9k ES now and im guessing that would drop to at least 7k if I went LL.

This is my current setup and was wondering if it's worth switching to LL without skyforths. I have enough to get a 6L Shavs but was wondering if replacing my vinktars with a conversion one (for extra 8ex ) is the better move.
"
Manerma wrote:
Friend found a Shavs while we were playing today and said I could have it. Was wondering if it was worth it to switch to LL from CI. I feel like I would lose too much ES and dont know if 1 or 2 more auras and more spell damage is worth it. At about 9k ES now and im guessing that would drop to at least 7k if I went LL.

Not enough ES. Aim for 8.5-9.5k as LL.

"
mxleavitt wrote:

This is my current setup and was wondering if it's worth switching to LL without skyforths. I have enough to get a 6L Shavs but was wondering if replacing my vinktars with a conversion one (for extra 8ex ) is the better move.

Upgrade Vinktars and Helmet first I'd say.

"
skoupidi wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:
can you give some videos or so? T15,16.... thanks

If you want some videos of a similar low life bv build you can check my previous broadcasts on twitch. Plenty of guardian kills in there. And some uber atziri/ shaper kills a few days ago.

I'll check it out as well. Sounds interesting. Insane gear for a templeague, btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info