[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

Where do you socket Discipline ? i watched your ll gear and this gem doesn't located there

and why did you choose this path instead of
what i shown ( 8% phys + 8% phys + 20% phys & 20% crit chance)? for the 20% crit chance?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Sep 24, 2016, 2:41:38 PM
"
ment2008 wrote:
Where do you socket Discipline ? i watched your ll gear and this gem doesn't located there

Oh I updated the gear today and it probably didn't copy the helmet, sorry about that.

You can use Orb of Storms + PCoC as well if you like. Probably a better choice if you don't curse with BV anymore.

Edit: I don't know what you're talking about? We don't really need more mana (just manareg if possible) and I took the phys/crit nodes?
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 24, 2016, 2:46:10 PM
"
Purexec wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:

Oh I updated the gear today and it probably didn't copy the helmet, sorry about that.

You can use Orb of Storms + PCoC as well if you like. Probably a better choice if you don't curse with BV anymore.

Edit: I don't know what you're talking about? We don't really need more mana (just manareg if possible) and I took the phys/crit nodes?

what golem should i pick, didn't saw any on the gear

why you picked this skill tree nodes? isn't the BV all based on pure spell dps and phys% no effect on it?

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Sep 24, 2016, 7:31:51 PM
Hey, My goal is kill shaper, and i want a good endgame farmer-boss killer, im now HP based, so now i have 2 options, LL with 5L Shavronnes-7-8 ex, or better go CI buying a vaal regalia, throwing essences of woe and 5L-6L it and make it 5L-6L, and get at least 500-600 ES??? Its worth the more auras of LL?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
ment2008 wrote:
why you picked this skill tree nodes? isn't the BV all based on pure spell dps and phys% no effect on it?

Blade Vortex deals physical damage. The passives reads "increased physical damage". If a passive reads "increased fire damage", it will increase Incinerate's damage. The same thing is going on here. It works. If you really want to test it, just get a trash The Magnate, and see the DPS change on BV.
"
ment2008 wrote:

what golem should i pick, didn't saw any on the gear

Please read the guide more carefully :) Either Lightning Golem or Tempest Shield. You can use Ice Golem as well, I guess.
(Golems tend to kill you as they pull stuff / chain, so I don't use one anymore)

"
forsaken90 wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:

Blade Vortex deals physical damage. The passives reads "increased physical damage". If a passive reads "increased fire damage", it will increase Incinerate's damage. The same thing is going on here. It works. If you really want to test it, just get a trash The Magnate, and see the DPS change on BV.

Exactly this. Thanks for answering :)
(We also convert a lot of our Physdmg, so getting a little more is quite nice. BV scales both with Spelldmg and Physdmg - just not the Physdmg on weapons as it only applies to the weapon itself)

"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Hey, My goal is kill shaper, and i want a good endgame farmer-boss killer, im now HP based, so now i have 2 options, LL with 5L Shavronnes-7-8 ex, or better go CI buying a vaal regalia, throwing essences of woe and 5L-6L it and make it 5L-6L, and get at least 500-600 ES??? Its worth the more auras of LL?

Probably go CI.

We just run a Blasphemy curse setup we don't really need - getting Vulnerability is a really nice addition but we can't really do a dualcurse without Skyforth. You could potentially drop Warlord's Mark for Vuln anyway, though. I don't think the 2% leech is really that great for Shaper, but not sure.

We just trade ES for damage when going LL. It depends, I guess. Do you want to deal the max amount of possible damage and burst things down or do you rather want to stay safe? You have to be more careful and dodge more when playing LL. You can tank the beam on both, though.
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 25, 2016, 12:28:04 AM
"
zyidzen wrote:
"
HardKoar wrote:
What do you guys think about Facebreakers for this build?
Are they worth it , is the damage gain that great?

haven't equipped yet, you'd lose some es but the critical multiplier seems like a good damage increase.

if you can cap resists without your gloves i guess you can give fbs a try

I'm currently wearing a good pair of Facebreakers, my ES is 10.030 , still missing some points on an energy shield cluster that should give me an extra 48% increased max energy that should sit me at 11k or maybe a little more.
Facebreakers are giving me 3k+ dps on tooltip, fully buffed with currently 4 power shards i sit at around 33k dps with conc effect on a 5 link.

I'm working on a shav to switch LL , hopefully my dmg should get alot higher but most importantly I cannot wait to have WM on blasfemy, the QoL is just tooo good to pass. =) .

All in all, pretty solid build, I have been very unlucky with map drops so no shaper try for me yet, but I'll keep you guys updated.
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Hi could anybody please critique my build and setup and give advice as to what I should change and where I should be going/focusing my currency right now? I am having trouble with safely clearing even tier 5/6 maps and I know I shouldnt be.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InkFathomInfiltrator/characters

Thanks anyone who helps
"
HardKoar wrote:
"
zyidzen wrote:
"
HardKoar wrote:
What do you guys think about Facebreakers for this build?
Are they worth it , is the damage gain that great?

haven't equipped yet, you'd lose some es but the critical multiplier seems like a good damage increase.

if you can cap resists without your gloves i guess you can give fbs a try

I'm currently wearing a good pair of Facebreakers, my ES is 10.030 , still missing some points on an energy shield cluster that should give me an extra 48% increased max energy that should sit me at 11k or maybe a little more.
Facebreakers are giving me 3k+ dps on tooltip, fully buffed with currently 4 power shards i sit at around 33k dps with conc effect on a 5 link.

I'm working on a shav to switch LL , hopefully my dmg should get alot higher but most importantly I cannot wait to have WM on blasfemy, the QoL is just tooo good to pass. =) .

All in all, pretty solid build, I have been very unlucky with map drops so no shaper try for me yet, but I'll keep you guys updated.

would it be possible for me to see your character?

wondering how i'd break 10k es

"
Hi could anybody please critique my build and setup and give advice as to what I should change and where I should be going/focusing my currency right now? I am having trouble with safely clearing even tier 5/6 maps and I know I shouldnt be.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InkFathomInfiltrator/characters

Thanks anyone who helps

get rumi, it will boost your block to 70% with tempest shield, which also helps with flask uptime. silver flask kinda better than quicksilver(IMO). I dont use clarity, instead - blasphemy'd warlord mark, which leads to essence worm ring and enlighten(not necess.) to have some mana left.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/alkarian/characters thats my BV PF, a bit different but started with this guide.

I don't have vinktars yet, no problems with rare t11-t12 (except hexproof, I need leech), yesterday facetanked uberizaro with guardians and 3 curses. 71% phys res w/o charges, 69% block, some spellblock, 7100 ES

i dunno how could you struggle with t6, your gear is better than mine, except Rumi part

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info