[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

after getting the CI in the tree what should i go after first? get all the charges or get all Crit nodes? im 77 and i barely get any crit on boss got 6 PC and 6 EC and all the gear that is needed for the build
"
after getting the CI in the tree what should i go after first? get all the charges or get all Crit nodes? im 77 and i barely get any crit on boss got 6 PC and 6 EC and all the gear that is needed for the build

You need the crit chance more than anything, yea more charges are more dps, but the whole point of this build is to always be critting which doesnt just help DPS but survivability too.
I used the golem that gives crit and accuracy because accuracy is another one of our issues without the right gear and the corrrect passives. Think about maybe using a Diamond Flask Temporarily until your gear/tree catches up.
I ran with 5 power charges until lvl 85 without any real issues but there were quite a few bosses that I would skip due to them just taking way too long (still didnt have my uber lab done, which helps a ton on bosses)

I also very quickly after 68 specced dual curse Assassins and Warlords because of the leech issues, I also didnt think I could give up Assassins because of my low levels and shit gear. The whole Curse on hit using Heralds just didnt do it for me.

Tree at 75 with dual curse

(Note that when I hit 80 I used a few regrets to optimize the tree because I jumped over certain nodes and took a shorter route to get more crit, and left out some ES and jewel slots)

Tree at 80

(Still only 5 power charges, same amount of crit but I got all of the ES nodes and optimized the tree the way it should be)

Between 80 and 85 I did a lot of testing and deceided that I no longer needed Assassins mark and that if I specced out of dual curse I could get a lot of wasted points back in order to finally get all 7 power charges and start getting DPS through the remaining spell crit nodes and jewels.

Tree at 85:

Im only 87, still dont have a 6L or Volls ammy and probably wont be getting the ammy for another week or two. Burned through some wealth testing out various gem and gear combos and getting my ES up to 7k.
Im pretty happy with my current gear setup in my profile and will hopefully be able to save for a Volls without making any changes. Although I want to try out a CwDT Warlords mark setup in order to get a proper Vall Haste/Discipline setup going and to also use the other 35% mana for a second Resist aura.

I started running Red maps, and this is the first spec I have ever done red maps consistently with. I think this is probably the most fun and strongest spec I have played and I can only imagine how much better things will get with a Volls ammy and a proper 6L chest. Using a volls ammy in a temp league has been a dream of mine for years and I had to try this build once I saw that Volls was mostly a DPS gain and not a DPS AND Defensive gear like on most Mjolner builds.

Last edited by deamon32 on Oct 8, 2016, 8:01:57 AM
"
deamon32 wrote:
"

You need the crit chance more than anything, yea more charges are more dps, but the whole point of this build is to always be critting which doesnt just help DPS but survivability too.
I used the golem that gives crit and accuracy because accuracy is another one of our issues without the right gear and the corrrect passives. Think about maybe using a Diamond Flask Temporarily until your gear/tree catches up.
I ran with 5 power charges until lvl 85 without any real issues but there were quite a few bosses that I would skip due to them just taking way too long (still didnt have my uber lab done, which helps a ton on bosses)

I also very quickly after 68 specced dual curse Assassins and Warlords because of the leech issues, I also didnt think I could give up Assassins because of my low levels and shit gear. The whole Curse on hit using Heralds just didnt do it for me.

Tree at 75 with dual curse

(Note that when I hit 80 I used a few regrets to optimize the tree because I jumped over certain nodes and took a shorter route to get more crit, and left out some ES and jewel slots)

Tree at 80

(Still only 5 power charges, same amount of crit but I got all of the ES nodes and optimized the tree the way it should be)

Between 80 and 85 I did a lot of testing and deceided that I no longer needed Assassins mark and that if I specced out of dual curse I could get a lot of wasted points back in order to finally get all 7 power charges and start getting DPS through the remaining spell crit nodes and jewels.

Tree at 85:

Im only 87, still dont have a 6L or Volls ammy and probably wont be getting the ammy for another week or two. Burned through some wealth testing out various gem and gear combos and getting my ES up to 7k.
Im pretty happy with my current gear setup in my profile and will hopefully be able to save for a Volls without making any changes. Although I want to try out a CwDT Warlords mark setup in order to get a proper Vall Haste/Discipline setup going and to also use the other 35% mana for a second Resist aura.

I started running Red maps, and this is the first spec I have ever done red maps consistently with. I think this is probably the most fun and strongest spec I have played and I can only imagine how much better things will get with a Volls ammy and a proper 6L chest. Using a volls ammy in a temp league has been a dream of mine for years and I had to try this build once I saw that Volls was mostly a DPS gain and not a DPS AND Defensive gear like on most Mjolner builds.

Wow thanks for the info, btw how is your survivability with AM? did you get 1 or 2 shotted by bosses in maps between the level of 75-85 with your skill tree? because i have to switch to WM on certain bosses to be able to leech somehow but they are only T7-8..
The issue you are describing was the exact reason I went with the dual curse setup, bosses were much easier after that, same with Essence mobs and tougher Rare's that take longer to kill. The reason I skipped a lot of bosses was because I simply did not have the DPS and it took forever to kill some of them.

Simply running warlords at earlier levels wont provide enough leech because you are not putting out enough damage and more importantly, consistent damage through consisten crits (cant be avoided until you get high enough level for all the passives, gear, quality gems)
Once I knew I had to run warlords curse, I temporarly got crit through the ice golem and a Diamond flask. That comboed with Assassins mark provided the consistent and high DPS needed to leech through pretty much any mid tier map stuff if you paid attention.

I think my ES pool was around the mid to high 5k until my mid to late 70's and then in my 80's I bumped it up to the mid to late 6k range. It wasnt until yesterday that I finally broke 7k ES. Its just a matter of making the leech work through warlords and life leech gem plus consistent and high damage output.
Last edited by deamon32 on Oct 8, 2016, 8:24:25 AM
what i dont understand is:
do the higher power- and endurance charge cap help with single target?
or is single target always just 1 power charge because its only one crit? wioth the weapon discharge has a much shorter cooldown so i wont stack so many power charges - or am i wrong?
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
or is single target always just 1 power charge because its only one crit? wioth the weapon discharge has a much shorter cooldown so i wont stack so many power charges - or am i wrong?

Single target is what number of charges discharge has when it goes off, and that depends on cyclone attack speed, weapon and spell crit chance and number of BV stacks. So basically for cyclone - more attack speed is good and BV CoC gives lots of dmg, as well as CWDT BV does add a few stacks (depends on boss).
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Oct 8, 2016, 3:39:46 PM
"
lesun02 wrote:
lacerate is better. static strike has 0.75s delay.

How about double strike?
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
Malaclypsety wrote:

Single target is what number of charges discharge has when it goes off, and that depends on cyclone attack speed, weapon and spell crit chance and number of BV stacks. So basically for cyclone - more attack speed is good and BV CoC gives lots of dmg, as well as CWDT BV does add a few stacks (depends on boss).

so if i dont have too much attack speed i dont need to be able to have 5 power charges at once because i would not fill htem up anyway, right?
"
so if i dont have too much attack speed i dont need to be able to have 5 power charges at once because i would not fill htem up anyway, right?

No. Cuz:

1) you can miss with cyclone (crit chance, accuracy) & ur BV has more time to get additional charges at that moment.
2) the more charges the more damage in crowds, i.e. one-shots.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Oct 8, 2016, 9:58:24 PM
hey thx for this build i love it at lvl 90 atm and can do uber atziri t16 maps easy this build i just greath thx mate curent es at 9k
Last edited by PumbadoO on Oct 9, 2016, 3:40:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info