[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

thanks a lot sir!
what kind armour u use?
hi, which gloves are +3 crit in essence league? i can't find then on wiki
"
Lavox wrote:
hi, which gloves are +3 crit in essence league? i can't find then on wiki

Essence of horror, found here : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_essences
Just did a white lair of the hydra and jesus christ that was hard and super tanky.
"
Hakyu wrote:
I am totally loving the build! The aoe clear is absolutely amazing! But I am having some issues with single target, especially bosses, my setup and gear is almost identical to aim's gear yet I am not hitting the same dps as you are in your videos

Are you switching to Conc on boss?
Git R Dun!
"
trigsta wrote:
Im struggling vs. hard hittin mobs like the boss at ghetto map or izaro. What can I do to avoid bein stunned forever as CI?

Cyclone cant be stunned. so good anticipation while farming until you get cant be stunned enchant boots
Git R Dun!
Guys I changed the gear setup section to recognize the Cospri bug (you can still run Assassins mark 99% of the time) but I still am showing the working boos leech up... warlords + LL gem

Also changed flasks. No longer need vinktars with 4% leech so got two phys mitigations and two elements
Git R Dun!
Any chance you could make a sort of leveling tree, what take priority over others? working my way towards the gear for this in ESC at the moment.

Socketed Gems have +3% Critical Strike Chance... only for socketed gems so i don't understand how can be good, 5link on chest is not better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info