Patch 2.4.0b Hotfix (Restartless)

How about fixing voidheart?
It's still at 100% poison on hit
IGN: HarroHarbinger
4mb patch and it takes 1 hour to install it, is it 2016? FFS GGG!!!!
"
Catharsis wrote:

You are right. Look at the official page http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voidheart

Its odd, the picture shows that it poisons on hit, but down the page, along with 2.4.0, 'Its Chance to Poison on Melee Hit has been lowered from 100% to (20% to 40%). What the hell?
Last edited by Arctic47 on Sep 7, 2016, 7:58:01 AM
"
demin54 wrote:
4mb patch and it takes 1 hour to install it, is it 2016? FFS GGG!!!!

have you ever patched windows 7 - 10 ?

hahahaha :D

may only be 4 megs of code, but its not all going in the same place in the same
file. the updater has to open files, go to line 43,221 and replace lines 43,222 - 43,232
with the new code... and thats it for that file... then next file and next code.

they have to sort through gigs to replace bits and pieces, they dont just replace
the 4 meg "skill gems" file with a new 4.2 meg file. they have to shoe horn code
everywhere it was changed
You should increase the drop rate of silver coins a little too.
You might want to know that updating with Steam is horrendously slow. About 30 minutes for a 4.5 Mb patch...
"
Arctic47 wrote:
"
Catharsis wrote:

You are right. Look at the official page http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voidheart

Its odd, the picture shows that it poisons on hit, but down the page, along with 2.4.0, 'Its Chance to Poison on Melee Hit has been lowered from 100% to (20% to 40%). What the hell?

"Official page"? The wiki is not official. It's maintained by fans.

With that said, yes, voidheart still seems to poison on hit with 100% probability.
"
Emrad wrote:
You might want to know that updating with Steam is horrendously slow. About 30 minutes for a 4.5 Mb patch...

This is happening for me as well. Although, this never happened until the few patches right before Atlas released. The last few years have been solid.

But thank you for the good work. Such a great game.

~Z
y does the same frigging patch download every time i play the damm game?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Kunaak wrote:
still getting nothing for maps.

2 days, and still only 1 t5 map.

doesnt matter if I alch or chisel them.
I am getting nothing for maps.

I like games where the challenge is the content itself and not the RNG to get access to that content. This mechanism limits the fun of PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info