Atlas Map Drop Improvements

"
Atatis wrote:
Got effect "Strongboxes are mirrored". Completed map - 0 strongboxes as expected.
Don't worry, this mod is shit anyway. It doesn't work like SB mod "drops mirrored items" when SB drops an item and its mirrored version, oh no. It makes ALL items from boxes drop with mirrored "mod". And yeah, it doesn't guarantee any boxes, I got only 1 from 3 maps I ran. Total and complete shit. Also, idk how much was that increase, before the patch I got 4 white and 1 red sextants, after I got only one yellow - that's with roughly 2x less maps ran after patch than before.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
My map pool and map drop really small and only regress every day, how progress if map never drops?

My guild mates don't have problem with maps at all, but i barely has any map to play the game... this is unfair system and pretty bad.

Is there any mods or devs to help me with map drops? Please! At least increase it on few percents so i can see sometimes map drop, please.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
My map pool and map drop really small and only regress every day, how progress if map never drops?

My guild mates don't have problem with maps at all, but i barely has any map to play the game... this is unfair system and pretty bad.

Is there any mods or devs to help me with map drops? Please! At least increase it on few percents so i can see sometimes map drop, please.

same here. Nothing changed with atlas, nothing. its a joke.
Maybe its even worse then before.
Map drop is still abysmal. I'm tired to be stuck between T7/8/9 at my current lvl 89. Wasting currencies to roll good quantity/pack size for nothing. It really pissies me off. Let us all reach the end game content instead of hiding it behind RNG !!!
Last edited by Yesu on Sep 16, 2016, 8:57:36 PM
"
Yesu wrote:
Map drop is still abysmal. I'm tired to be stuck between T7/8/9 at my current lvl 89. Wasting currencies to roll good quantity/pack size for nothing. It really pissies me off. Let us all reach the end game content instead of hiding it behind RNG !!!

Buy maps. This is a buff!

Also we are not all meant to reach "the end game" otherwise there would be no negative sentiment regarding maps and progression in general.

And the game would be dead cause the economy would be dead.

You don't want that now, do you?
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
the game would be dead cause the economy would be dead
whatcha smokin', dude?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Atatis wrote:

Shapers orb was a nice idea... at least I hoped. But after upgraded few t1-t3 maps most of remaining Shapers orb was in Unic maps... Olmec, poorjoy, death and taxes, vaal temple (not unic but still really hard to get). Am I supposed to play only Temple map to get Poorjoy? Unic map drop is unreliable and gating shapers orb in unic map seems really unfair. And yeah if you got shapers orb, you forced to use it otherwise it will be in your inventory forever.
This isn't quite accurate. Check out the Shaper's Orb Wiki Page. You will see that the Tier 8, 9, and 10 orbs are available from multiple maps. There are 2 tier 8 orbs, 3 tier 9 orbs, and 3 tier 10 orbs. Yes if you want every single orb, then you will have to complete the unique maps they are gated behind, but you will still be able to shape a map of each tier without ever running a single unique map.
U MAD?
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Yesu wrote:

Buy maps. This is a buff!

Also we are not all meant to reach "the end game" otherwise there would be no negative sentiment regarding maps and progression in general.

And the game would be dead cause the economy would be dead.

You don't want that now, do you?

Your "we're not all meant to reach the end game" comment would make sense if the said content were only gated through difficulty/gear checks.Currently it is gated mostly behind map drop rate rng.I feel completly able that i can run red maps but i cant seem to get a map drop which is higher than tier 10 currently.On top of that,gating the maps behind vaal orbs is although not very cumbersome,still a bad decision imo.
Last edited by Bznga on Sep 25, 2016, 7:27:03 AM
How about 100%
Another day , Another chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info