Patch 2.4.0b (Restartless)

What about the disconnections upon entering a "Domain" area on the lab?
New Zana should be a blond now with the new voice.
"
cjbLazin wrote:

Totaly not on my side. I wuz running the game while the TESTING OPTIMISATION FRAME wuz running on max effects and now the game doesnt recognise my GeForce video and i lag on minimum requirments. Fingers crossed that they will patch and fix everything soon.

Update drivers.
Tried to do normal lab 2 times, every time crashed after 4/5 instances... waste of time.
The latest patch has resulted with both the .exe and the .ggpk file beginning with lots of zeroes (same as yesterday).

I've deleted them both and having them re-downloaded.

Can I please get a response from GGG about the Steam patching?

And also the fact that the Steam GGPK is 12 GB, which makes the update even worse as Steam always copies the big file when updating.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
How about a fix for the Gore Wings outline bug, GGG?

When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 5, 2016, 4:28:16 PM
did they change spider lair? did I miss a patch or something Im sure it didnt look like this when I completed it on the atlas the first time..

album here
Dayman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info