Patch 2.4.0b (Restartless)

Was waiting to see "fixed a crash in uber lab" or anything that has the word "lab"
but nothing, you are not aware guys of any bugs or laggs or desync or crashes in lab?
I had 4 crashes exactly same spot in uber lab last night (sunday 04sep), in the morning was fine did about 6-7runs and all was ok, after exploring the Atlas for a few hours i went back to do some uber runs and there it was 4 offerings went down the drain.

It was only only a week ago GGG i started doing uber lab deathless and i am so f... proud of it as i am not a good player, still noob (I CAN FARM UBER FINALLY) but you dont seem to let me cause i am crashing all the time and offerings cost i dont get them for free, so please fix the crashing and let me enjoy this game, let me farm uber let me play this game let me enjoy, LET US PLAYERS ENJOY POE ONCE AND FOR ALL
Since my last post i did apply a standalone Service pack 1 installer to my windows 7 home basic x64 . Game works . So confirmed that game need Service pack 1 to start . Hope that helps .
Game runs like shit, when it's raining (wp to imperial gardens=low fps on the good rig).
Last edited by Gosen on Sep 5, 2016, 5:11:04 AM
damn, played yesterday the vinctar... good that i have another one :-))
37,5 mb's of a patch .. waiting for 5 hours to download and it has not reached atleast 50 % of it. ARE U F***** kidding me ? Dudes that expansion/patch AoW has been the worst experience for me so far. A lot of awesome COSMETIC changes but performance is SHIT. Im whining from 4 days and i note that things have not been considered as serious as they are. MAKE YOUR MIND AND DO YOUR JOB PEOPLE
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Thank you. I was killing Guardian of the Mound 7 times yesterday, before people told me it was bugged

"
cjbLazin wrote:
37,5 mb's of a patch .. waiting for 5 hours to download and it has not reached atleast 50 % of it. ARE U F***** kidding me ? Dudes that expansion/patch AoW has been the worst experience for me so far. A lot of awesome COSMETIC changes but performance is SHIT. Im whining from 4 days and i note that things have not been considered as serious as they are. MAKE YOUR MIND AND DO YOUR JOB PEOPLE

Must be on your end, patching lasted less than a minute on my end.
Performance is improved as well, I have much less stuttering and much, much better fps when on burning ground etc.
So, the problems seem to be on your end.
Last edited by Songweaver on Sep 5, 2016, 8:35:35 AM
Nice! wanted to write in bug forum about that nature's boon, as i noticed that it doesn't refill flask charges at all just yesterday evening.

I know the 20% chance to not consume charges did work though. So did the 8% reduced ele dmg taken not work either?

Anyways, nice that you guys fixed this so quickly :) cheers
Does legacy Unique maps drop Shaper Orbs if the Atlas shows that particular unique map is marked with the shaper orb drop?
"
Songweaver wrote:
Thank you. I was killing Guardian of the Mound 7 times yesterday, before people told me it was bugged

"
cjbLazin wrote:

Performance is improved as well, I have much less stuttering and much, much better fps when on burning ground etc.

Totaly not on my side. I wuz running the game while the TESTING OPTIMISATION FRAME wuz running on max effects and now the game doesnt recognise my GeForce video and i lag on minimum requirments. Fingers crossed that they will patch and fix everything soon.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Songweaver wrote:

I second this. I am on Linux using Wine to play, and the performance improvements have been astounding to say the least. Only issue is we still have is fps becomes unbearable and requires restart after about an hour unless we turn off sound. Fixes the issue for a bit, but the issue still returns, disabling sound just lengthens the time between restarts.

I applaud the team at GGG for all the improvements they've made to the game, and for all the work that they do (keeping the community up to date,etc.). Keep up the good work, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info