Constant client crash

I have not experienced a single crash after removing bear trap.
( 1 day of game play after constantly crashing )

I believe it has something to do with multi-threading the combat system + trap's crowd control. Where a Move is triggered by the monster and your trap delay trigger stops it in someway.
I'm keeping an eye on this topic because I've been having the same issue with my fire trap/bear trap/viper strike character.
Need a crash? /kappa

problem is really in it
Same here. Any progress?
Hey guys, the culprit appears to be Bear Trap. Just wanted to pop in and answer the follow up questions. Sorry for the delay, it's been unbelievably busy this week!

We will be fixing this.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Hey guys, the culprit appears to be Bear Trap. Just wanted to pop in and answer the follow up questions. Sorry for the delay, it's been unbelievably busy this week!

We will be fixing this.

Alright, let me try playing my poison bladefall trapper without bear tonight! Will report back if it still crashes.

EDIT: kept bear trap in socket, but never use. no crash at all. bladefall poison trap as main damage. i could continue with this for now. but please fix bear trap; bear trap is such a good single target boss killer! thanks!
Last edited by smallmoskito on Sep 7, 2016, 10:14:59 AM
swapped bladefall with icetrap and no more crashes. Ice trap doesnt deal damage but okay i can play the game.
Another bladefall trapper here.

Hartlin_GGG commented that could be a problem with bear trap.
I don't even use the gem bear trap, but I am using

I will try to swap the shield for a dagger, I will run some maps and labyrinth and I will let you guys know what happened.

EDIT: Soooo guys, 3 hours playing without Jaw's and absolutely NO CRASH
Besides, my wife is miner, she's carrying a bear trap and she didnt crash either - She doesn't have chain reaction but does have all the trap/mine nodes I have - perhaps a clue is there
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
Last edited by guipumi on Sep 7, 2016, 5:19:02 PM
are there any specifics to avoid this crash or is it just "don't use this skill"?
I was using Jaws of agony and crasheing all the time. After removing the shield (which has an implicit bear trap...) I didn't crash anymore.
So I guess removing the skill is enough.
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info