Severe Server Problems

GGG has a job right? These guys are running a company right? Alright. Last league at the start, same thing. Did the company make no fucking $$ on the last league? They made little fucking ATLAS doilies and paper weights and shit instead of fixing obvious capacity issues with the servers THAT THEY KNEW EXISTED!
🐢
Well, I got in... again... and the minute I clicked anything "Pathofexile.exe has stopped working". Awesome.... Sigh.
I am in see ya suckers
"
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
"sighs to himself"

All you whipper snappers, I remember when they launched act 3, that had issues and were fixed in a matter of a day.

The same (at most) will happen here however the game as it is now is MILLIONS OF TIMES more complex inferstructure wise.

I want to slap all you nay-saying peeps in the face if only to make you remember how amazing GGG is......ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO Multi billion $ companies who wouldnt even think about fixing the game for weeks and just let it ride.

Shammmmmme (wags finger) :D

GG GGG

[Removed by Support]

Im not laughing at the unfortunate event at all brother.

Just the bandwaggoning over reaction of people who have no idea how lucky they are :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Last edited by Rachel on Sep 2, 2016, 5:48:14 PM
was announced fast cdn for download patch 2.4.0, now download speed is 8-12 KB/s, really fast cdn.
No suporter pack from me on this league. You guys should know better.
If a shit like this happen where I work, tomorrow we all would be looking for a new job.
I still wonder how such a problem didn't get noticed in beta testing. This is a major issue, which should make the GGG team consider expanding the beta testing process for future upgrades. Giving access to more people in early beta stages would be a good solution. The queue itself is not a solution. I would understand servers going offline for a couple of hours until the problem is fixed, but giving access to a few players and limiting the access to all others is a FIASCO. And yes, the leagues should be restarted. It would only be fair for everyone. Arguments such as ''finding this or that unique etc.'' are puerile, no offense!
now Im also a part of this epic thread

dreamed about that since childhood
Last edited by DiamondSnake on Sep 2, 2016, 5:41:08 PM
-Logs in
-Plays 1 min
-Disconnected
-4500 queue

A very short sad story

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info