Item Filter and Skill Tree Information for Atlas of Worlds

thanks for the helpful info, bex. (ever heard of "spoiler tags"?)

---

and i also don't understand the inclusion of the podcast. it doesn't contain any huge insight into essences which are urgently needed (here is a summary of the podcast).

i really doubt the majority of players is able to understand the strong american accent of the two guys, it's clearly over 9000, ggg please nerf.

edit: my comment wasn't meant as a indicator that i don't like ziggy, i quite enjoy his podcasts and positive attitude (he's ggg's new pr guy although he still denies it), it's just that grouping up with zizaran brought the both of them into using a slang i'm sure mostly americans understand. if you cut out: "i mean", "it's sorta like", it's kinda like" i'm sure the podcast would have lasted 30 min :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 1, 2016, 9:48:14 AM
T15 malformation piety hahahahahaha wtf, you already know some crazy asshole gonna do it but damn thats brutal
S L O W E R
looking forward to AoW. but you guys really need to do something about the BS ZiggyD hype. Once again there are plenty of streamers out there just as informative as ZiggyD. Why is it that this one person gets to see and play content before anyone else. may as well put him on the payroll for the amount of covered he is giving you
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
"
4lin wrote:
now this is a very usefull thread Sir, thank you Sir! o yeahh lets do the updates.. :)

Edited: DONE just added the new currency's and map fragments the rest is no issue for my filter :P

All new Currency for Filtration here just paste in:
"Whispering Essence of Hatred" "Muttering Essence of Hatred" "Weeping Essence of Hatred" "Wailing Essence of Hatred" "Screaming Essence of Hatred" "Shrieking Essence of Hatred" "Deafening Essence of Hatred" "Whispering Essence of Woe" "Muttering Essence of Woe" "Weeping Essence of Woe" "Wailing Essence of Woe" "Screaming Essence of Woe" "Shrieking Essence of Woe" "Deafening Essence of Woe" "Whispering Essence of Greed" "Muttering Essence of Greed" "Weeping Essence of Greed" "Wailing Essence of Greed" "Screaming Essence of Greed" "Shrieking Essence of Greed" "Deafening Essence of Greed" "Whispering Essence of Contempt" "Muttering Essence of Contempt" "Weeping Essence of Contempt" "Wailing Essence of Contempt" "Screaming Essence of Contempt" "Shrieking Essence of Contempt" "Deafening Essence of Contempt" "Muttering Essence of Sorrow" "Weeping Essence of Sorrow" "Wailing Essence of Sorrow" "Screaming Essence of Sorrow" "Shrieking Essence of Sorrow" "Muttering Essence of Anger" "Weeping Essence of Anger" "Wailing Essence of Anger" "Shrieking Essence of Anger" "Deafening Essence of Anger" "Muttering Essence of Torment" "Weeping Essence of Torment" "Wailing Essence of Torment" "Screaming Essence of Torment" "Shrieking Essence of Torment" "Deafening Essence of Torment" "Muttering Essence of Fear" "Weeping Essence of Fear" "Wailing Essence of Fear" "Screaming Essence of Fear" "Shrieking Essence of Fear" "Deafening Essence of Fear" "Weeping Essence of Suffering" "Wailing Essence of Suffering" "Screaming Essence of Suffering" "Shrieking Essence of Suffering" "Deafening Essence of Suffering" "Weeping Essence of Rage" "Wailing Essence of Rage" "Screaming Essence of Rage" "Shrieking Essence of Rage" "Deafening Essence of Rage" "Weeping Essence of Wrath" "Wailing Essence of Wrath" "Screaming Essence of Wrath" "Shrieking Essence of Wrath" "Deafening Essence of Wrath" "Weeping Essence of Doubt" "Wailing Essence of Doubt" "Screaming Essence of Doubt" "Shrieking Essence of Doubt" "Deafening Essence of Doubt" "Wailing Essence of Anguish" "Screaming Essence of Anguish" "Shrieking Essence of Anguish" "Deafening Essence of Anguish" "Wailing Essence of Loathing" "Screaming Essence of Loathing" "Shrieking Essence of Loathing" "Deafening Essence of Loathing" "Wailing Essence of Spite" "Screaming Essence of Spite" "Shrieking Essence of Spite" "Deafening Essence of Spite" "Wailing Essence of Zeal" "Screaming Essence of Zeal" "Shrieking Essence of Zeal" "Deafening Essence of Zeal" "Screaming Essence of Misery" "Shrieking Essence of Misery" "Deafening Essence of Misery" "Screaming Essence of Dread" "Shrieking Essence of Dread" "Deafening Essence of Dread" "Screaming Essence of Scorn" "Shrieking Essence of Scorn" "Deafening Essence of Scorn" "Screaming Essence of Envy" "Shrieking Essence of Envy" "Deafening Essence of Envy" "Essence of Hysteria" "Essence of Insanity" "Essence of Horror" "Essence of Delirium" "Remnant of Corruption" "Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant" "Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant" "Master Cartographer's Sextant" "Apprentice Cartographer's Seal" "Journeyman Cartographer's Seal" "Master Cartographer's Seal" "Unshaping Orb"

Check the spoiler guys if you are lazy for your filter update about the new currency's :)

"
S0S wrote:
looking forward to AoW. but you guys really need to do something about the BS ZiggyD hype. Once again there are plenty of streamers out there just as informative as ZiggyD. Why is it that this one person gets to see and play content before anyone else. may as well put him on the payroll for the amount of covered he is giving you

i dont like zbitchyD either :)
but if he makes helpfull content he has my watch and like i have nothing against him :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Sep 1, 2016, 9:28:36 AM
I see mountain ledge changed to atoll, now that's a word I hadn't heard for a while. I liked village ruin ;(, really sad to see the name change. Finally, isn't conservatory a building designed for plant cultivation; how did maze end up with that name.
I hope the new voice of zana do not be made by ziggyd

I'll pray to any god, even the forgotten
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
U Change URiver into USea Map and USea Map into URiver Map?? WTF was the POint of that? :D lol

Great Stuff anyways, Lets GOO
wth was the point of swapping the underground sea/river with eachother?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
MasterK18 wrote:
U Change URiver into USea Map and USea Map into URiver Map?? WTF was the POint of that? :D lol

Great Stuff anyways, Lets GOO

lol right as I posted mine I seen urs :X was wonderin same thing. But then again ive always thought the sea should be the tier9 and the river being the tier5 since a sea is way bigger than a river most of the time.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
wth was the point of swapping the underground sea/river with eachother?
My guess would be they aligned that maps' names with fish types you can catch in each one.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info