Item Filter and Skill Tree Information for Atlas of Worlds

"
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
S0S wrote:
looking forward to AoW. but you guys really need to do something about the BS ZiggyD hype. Once again there are plenty of streamers out there just as informative as ZiggyD. Why is it that this one person gets to see and play content before anyone else. may as well put him on the payroll for the amount of covered he is giving you

But not all streamers are good at articulation skills and the communication of complex concepts via video as ZiggyD is. Not to mention many streamers I've watched hardly talk and when they do talk have monotone non-expressive voices. Some people just aren't cut out for talking on video no matter how much they know

how sweet, u make ziggyd very happy, congratulations

nowadays nobody talks about linguistic prejudice to childrens in the school, how sad

The jealousy on this board is unbelievable, especially from adults. Sometimes I really question the age on many of these posters.

Yea, thank goodness these angry jealous people are few and far between. ZiggyD's huge amount of twitch followers and you tube subscribers tells you who most people enjoy watching the most.
Last edited by Mentoya on Sep 1, 2016, 11:46:34 AM
Mentoya, I personally just attribute this to the natural "the grass used to be greener" grumpiness; the way I see it, "people running out of future become increasingly focused on the past", such behavior makes perfect sense to me.

Looking at this list, I feel lucky, using only generic groups like "Map" and "Currency" - I dont even see the need to change anything at all. The only "new" thing for me would be getting used to the new map names, for example, I already hate how they swapped Underground Sea and River - that's THE ONE source of confusion I see for myself; would rather they renamed those maps to something else entirely.
"
Mentoya wrote:
The jealousy on this board is unbelievable, especially from adults. Sometimes I really question the age on many of these posters.

me too

in this game theres two bosses that I never kill in the HC leagues

they are core tier 15, uber atziri

also I never full clear the hall of grandmasters

in this new league I'll try

can you imagine how many ziggy's fan talk shit to me only cause I do full challenges on HC leagues in the other GGG post?

I'm tired of so many jealousy
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
"
Mentoya wrote:

me too

can you imagine how many ziggy's fan talk shit to me only cause I do full challenges on HC leagues in the other GGG post?

But you have no articulation skills, so nobody would care how good you are, plus you are very rude.
"
neorich wrote:
"
from patchnotes:
There are thirteen new base item types that can only be found in specific areas of the Atlas.

I counted 11. Do I missing something?

Two-Toned boots (or whatever it's called) got 3 variations (like Two-Stone Rings), so that's where difference is coming from.
More important, do we have yet updated predefined Loot Filters like Neversink's or something, and also is there an Essence update for Aquisition? or we need to wait till the league starts effectively for these stuff?
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
"
Mentoya wrote:

me too

But you have no articulation skills, so nobody would care how good you are, plus you are very rude.

touche
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
haRacz wrote:
"
neorich wrote:
"
from patchnotes:
There are thirteen new base item types that can only be found in specific areas of the Atlas.

I counted 11. Do I missing something?

Two-Toned boots (or whatever it's called) got 3 variations (like Two-Stone Rings), so that's where difference is coming from.
Thanks for answer.
Oh god... so many things to add and change... what a Nightmare :S
I can not type string with Tier to sort gradually size of maps
e.g.

# Maps - Tiers 7-11
ShowClass "Maps"
Tier "7" "8" "9" "10" "11"
SetFontSize 38

any clues?
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran