Item Filter and Skill Tree Information for Atlas of Worlds

Conservatory back to Maze?

Woohoo, they listened boys!
underground sea
underground river

woah
Hi , it's possible add some font countourn shadow like in chat fonts for the drops so we can eliminate the annoyng and ever less immersive black rectangular around the drop fonts? ..just an option to recreate the chat fonts on the drops and also making drop font more brilliant can help a little, the normal drop for example look like a grey for me compared to tabula rasa brilliant white ...maybe this is caused by the gpu thath apply some sort of aa mixing the contourn whit grond making it's less visiblie? any idea?
Last edited by ErPorpetta on Sep 1, 2016, 2:45:44 AM
"
iCatalin wrote:
underground sea
underground river

woah

I'm more amazed about the fact that "Shaped Underground River" is T15... So that's a pretty much linear map (if they didn't change the layout too much).
Crit happens.
Could we get confirmation as to whether it's Castle Ruin Map or Castle Ruins Map? The post refers to both, I guess it's Castle Ruins Map because it appears in the new map list and also as Shaped Castle Ruins map.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
Is Class Currency BaseType "Essence" "Sextant" "Seal" "Remnant" Unsharping" enough to filter new currencies only?

Can we know the requirements of the new Class Helm Boot Glove?
"
hondana wrote:
Is Class Currency BaseType "Essence" "Sextant" "Seal" "Remnant" Unsharping" enough to filter new currencies only?

Yes

E:
it's Unshaping, not Unsharping :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 1, 2016, 3:48:16 AM
NICE STASH KILLER LOL
NICE STASH KILLER LOL
I hope, now exist difference between Wharf and Pier

Report Forum Post

Report Account: