Blade Vortex 2.4

"
He says I'm unoriginal and didn't have to think my build through on bear trap because he dies to them before he can get to me.

If that's the guy that was in the EU arena that one time, you shouldn't be bullying someone that is quiet clearly low functioning.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
He says I'm unoriginal and didn't have to think my build through on bear trap because he dies to them before he can get to me.

If that's the guy that was in the EU arena that one time, you shouldn't be bullying someone that is quiet clearly low functioning.

why? i mean why are we supposed to have moral values? for pvp? for beeing better human? or what
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
He gets his tit caught in a wringer if you even mention HOT being "broken", it's like he takes personal offense to it. Guess he just doesn't like being discredited.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Got a friend who s great but he copy/pasted Lapiz HOT+vortex build. He was not so good in pvp then before this patch he got 4-0 all time he done 1 vs 1 and molested people in sarn just running around.

When I told him this build was broken and did not require particular skills he got grumpy and told me it require skills since he spent 60 ex on the build.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 3, 2016, 2:05:36 PM
Are we really discussing the skill of player with as much creativity as a snail, who only copy/paste broken builds without even thinking about them (then brag about how skillfull he is) and who offered legit items and currency (legacy mjolner and up to 250 ex) to get access to my account profile.

Guy is an absolute joke and ignoring him is the best thing you can do for the sanity of your brain, GGG should also have a look at his account for obvious reasons.

Spoiler
I have amazing screenshots of some conversation we had (well mostly him chain spamming me or using other people to talk to me once I ignored him), can't post them here because of no shame policy but you can deduct what was in there.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 5, 2016, 5:48:16 PM
You should leave more often Ice! Who knows what kind of greatness could happen! ;) jk jk <3

Guess I'll put this here too:

Quick 1-minute video of how-to play Herald of Thunder:

https://youtu.be/1yxq91_WRlo

Character names removed/blocked to meet name & shame in ToS
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
mb i missed something, but can someone explain how much hits per second the BV lands with 20 stacks?
I mean there is a Cybil's Paw Thresher Claw (+8 life gained for each enemy hit by your spells), how does this work?
20, 1 per second per stack
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info