[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

I am thinking of trying this out I have a 91 PF BV but just kind of in a rut since I just cant afford skyforths and feel like my progression is kinda halted. I can afford a Harvester though so I could hit gg gear with your build but not on my PF so want to switch over.

So few questions:

1. I have the phys to lighting conversion vinktars thats like 7ex will that work with your build? Is it better or worse than what you are using?

2. I see you said we don't need ToH but I already have one should I just use it or will not getting grounding on quicksilver hurt too much?

3. Why not run all your auras on the 5 link instead so that they all get empower and enlighten?

4. Also am I somehow missing it? Not seeing your shaper vid

5. When you say 18k ES you mean with vaal discipline popped?

6. Also have you considered running herald of thunder curse on hit asssasins mark? Pretty much same as running blasphemy except less mana reserved and more lightning dmg for leech from vinktars?
Last edited by Vexorr on Oct 17, 2016, 9:39:23 AM
1 quick question, better concentrated effect intead of elemental focus?...
If you don't have Skyforths and wanna ditch Assassins Mark/Blapshemy, cause it sucks vs bosses, make a 4 linked setup with a lvl 1 CWDT, level 8 Blade Vortex w quality, a lvl 20 power charge on crit gem and a lvl 20 increased critical strikes gem. Test it out and see if it will sustain powercharges. If it does you can try changing inc.crit with inc.aoe. Then you can run Hatred or somet other curse for even more damage/defense

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 17, 2016, 3:45:20 PM
"
Vexorr wrote:
I am thinking of trying this out I have a 91 PF BV but just kind of in a rut since I just cant afford skyforths and feel like my progression is kinda halted. I can afford a Harvester though so I could hit gg gear with your build but not on my PF so want to switch over.

So few questions:

1. I have the phys to lighting conversion vinktars thats like 7ex will that work with your build? Is it better or worse than what you are using?

2. I see you said we don't need ToH but I already have one should I just use it or will not getting grounding on quicksilver hurt too much?

3. Why not run all your auras on the 5 link instead so that they all get empower and enlighten?

6. Also have you considered running herald of thunder curse on hit asssasins mark? Pretty much same as running blasphemy except less mana reserved and more lightning dmg for leech from vinktars?

Think OP is taking a break from the league, i'll answer for you.

1. Does not matter, might be hard(er) to do ele reflect maps with it.

2. You will gain not needed dps and lose out on clear speed. Not worth it, but you can carry a second quicksilver with grounding+ToH for uber atziri/shaper, speeds it up a little. I personally don't bother.

3. Valid question and not a bad idea, gives a little more ES. It IS a pain to color your weapon if you do that though, keep that in mind.

4. Dunno, can say shaper is really faceroll though :)

5. No, without. I'm at 15k and I am easily missing 400 flat on gear improvements. Vaal disc gets me above 20k, guess with perfect gear, around 25k :)

6. I don't find it as reliable as blasphemy, nor can I see any aura that you should add that would make an actual difference in clear speed. Only Haste, but that is 50% reserved, probably hard to fix without a skyforth (which is again, not needed)

hope that helps.
Last edited by falagar112 on Oct 18, 2016, 11:13:19 AM
Quick question, why do you run with ele focus instead of inc AOE?
Finaly I buy harvest)

At this time I have 15k es and this time to try kill guardians)
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Vexorr wrote:

So few questions:

2. You will gain not needed dps and lose out on clear speed. Not worth it, but you can carry a second quicksilver with grounding+ToH for uber atziri/shaper, speeds it up a little. I personally don't bother.

3. Valid question and not a bad idea, gives a little more ES. It IS a pain to color your weapon if you do that though, keep that in mind.

5. No, without. I'm at 15k and I am easily missing 400 flat on gear improvements. Vaal disc gets me above 20k, guess with perfect gear, around 25k :)

6. I don't find it as reliable as blasphemy, nor can I see any aura that you should add that would make an actual difference in clear speed. Only Haste, but that is 50% reserved, probably hard to fix without a skyforth (which is again, not needed)

hope that helps.

@falagar112
Great info thanks for answering!

I'll try out the auras on the axe of voriciis cal says its not too hard lol and let you know

I am having a really big issue getting 20 stacks with my mana regen I can't run discipline and any other aura. Not that you need 20 stacks for anything other than t15+ but it would be good the have.

I looked at your build you picked up soul siphon does that fix your problems for you? How much Mana regen do you have?

I picked up those 3 mana nodes for for soul siphon and still have issues with i can hit 20 stacks but then it falls down to 12 I can't seem to sustain it my mana regen is 39, 1267 total mana

Mind looking at my character it should be public to see what I can change?

Edit: I even picked up the shaper node 40% inc mana regen still doesnt help stacks drop down to 10-12 after hitting 20

Edit2: Also another thing I never got about BV builds is why do we use lightning golem? wouldn't ice golem be more beneficial crit chance and accuracy actualy dps boosters? Rather than atk speed which you don't really need if your already keeping up 20 stacks without it
Last edited by Vexorr on Oct 18, 2016, 1:58:59 PM
"
Vexorr wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Vexorr wrote:

So few questions:

hope that helps.

@falagar112
Great info thanks for answering!

I'll try out the auras on the axe of voriciis cal says its not too hard lol and let you know

I am having a really big issue getting 20 stacks with my mana regen I can't run discipline and any other aura. Not that you need 20 stacks for anything other than t15+ but it would be good the have.

I looked at your build you picked up soul siphon does that fix your problems for you? How much Mana regen do you have?

I picked up those 3 mana nodes for for soul siphon and still have issues with i can hit 20 stacks but then it falls down to 12 I can't seem to sustain it my mana regen is 39, 1267 total mana

Mind looking at my character it should be public to see what I can change?

Edit: I even picked up the shaper node 40% inc mana regen still doesnt help stacks drop down to 10-12 after hitting 20

I have the same problem. I dont need a lot of mana for trash and even bosses, but on T15 or Lab etc i need to prestack BV which i cannot do without mana flask and that way i dont have two def flasks. Also i dont have that much of a damage and ES. Only about 15k dmg in hideout and 12,8k ES with Discipline. Can you check my char and check where i can make some changes please?
another thing I never got about BV builds is why do we use lightning golem? wouldn't ice golem be more beneficial crit chance and accuracy actualy dps boosters? Rather than atk speed which you don't really need if your already keeping up 20 stacks without it
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:

I have the same problem. I dont need a lot of mana for trash and even bosses, but on T15 or Lab etc i need to prestack BV which i cannot do without mana flask and that way i dont have two def flasks. Also i dont have that much of a damage and ES. Only about 15k dmg in hideout and 12,8k ES with Discipline. Can you check my char and check where i can make some changes please?

So after some messing around I found my stacks stay up just fine with this setup atm you can check my build. Im getting power charges from a cwdt setup just tested it ran through a t9 power charges are constant uptime.

With the use of clarity lvl 20 and getting soul siphon nodes I am able to keep 20 stacks up running an empower discipline and HoL. Not really positive how beneficial HoL is but I suppose adding lightning dmg can only help right?

I wonder if we can maximize our dmg with utilizing shock more we already get 5% to shock and if we replace elemental focus on BV for controlled destruction or added fire dmg our BV would have a chance to shock right?

Also I am only 14.5k es but im still missing a good amount of es nodes on passive tree, also your jewel slots you can use jewels that add 8% max es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info