Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

how to update 1.4.157.7 pls help
Last edited by dLtN on Mar 2, 2020, 12:32:14 PM
Why has the Rotting Legion body armor (Unique) never been added to any updates? It isn't a terribly good item but its hard to tinker with it when it is not available in PoE. I've seen mention of addition of other uniques in previous updates but I can never find Rotting Legion.
Good Day and thank you for creating Path of Building. I found,that the latest version does not have Barrage Support, in the Skill Gem selection drop down menu, nor will it allow you to import it from a current character. If this has already been brought to your attention, please ignore, and keep on keeping on.

Thanks again.
Hello,
stupid question: how do you get 1.4.157.7? mine just updates to 1.4.157
Where can i go to post some suggestions, i have a pretty cool idea that would make the POB very noob friendly not sure if you would be interested or how hard it would be to implement. Just pm me or whatever with where I can post suggestions etc. I appreciate it, just trying to make the community better.
After updating to 1.4.158.1, the Titanic Impacts and Martial Experience clusters on the passive tree don't add any benefits when allocating.
Last edited by xTartarSauce on Mar 12, 2020, 2:58:08 AM
Any1 else having problems to uptade PoB? Mine get stuck at some point and doesnt finish...
I can't find Cold Iron Point in POB newest version, is this a bug ?
still sane exile ? Nope
My PoB "Version: 1.4.159" is missing many mods for Items.
For example, i wanted to select the "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance" mod on a Helmet. Sadly i just have about 11 suffix mods i can choose from.
In a Video from "Tarke Cat", i saw that he has many more mods to choose from.
What am i doing wrong?
In 1.4.158 and 1.4.159, the Inquisitor ascendancy has migrated to the marauder area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info