Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

plz update : Pledge of Hands

thank you
Is there a particular reason why Aukuna's Will gloves are not on PoB yet? New league should still have them in, right?
Last edited by magpye on Sep 5, 2019, 7:16:33 AM
OpenArl, can we have our folder with builds always visinle by assignment them "fixed" position, please
Notables - "War Bringer" and "Words of Glory"
Do not generate the option for "Have you used a Warcry Recently?" in the Configuration tab.
Also are not showing their respective buffs when "Have you used a Warcry Recently?" is selected in the Configuration tab. (Configuration option "Have you used a Warcry Recently?" generated by equipping the Deidbellow, Gilded Sallet).
Hi , latest version PoB 1.4.149 won't accept the fixed critical strike multiplier of 300% for current version Maligaro's virtuosity gloves.
As a result my calculated DPS is inaccurate.
Is this a bug with the most recent version? My DPS dropped 30k when the version upgraded????
Also critical strike chance has dropped 30% with version upgrade, and i can't see any calculation for poison damage showing in POE tooltip.
Thanks for your hard work, this is a fantastic tool otherwise :)
Last edited by nzkase on Sep 6, 2019, 1:56:15 AM
Do we get a update with the new gems before the league starts? otherwise i have to find a placeholder to make a cobra lash/Venom gyre build
Hey mate
add plz
into pob ;)
Did something happened with chaos non-ali mult? coz it dissapear from my char Calcs tab, and colored as red when i drag mouse on my items (bow/jewels).
Iam using CA/ED
Last edited by gidroponix on Sep 6, 2019, 9:07:57 AM
"
gidroponix wrote:
Did something happened with chaos non-ali mult? coz it dissapear from my char Calcs tab, and colored as red when i drag mouse on my items (bow/jewels).
Iam using CA/ED

Yeah they changed the wording but that did not auto-convert in POB so I had to change my watcher, jewels, and wand - those line-items manually. Once you fix it since PoB didn't do this for you, you will get your d333ps back. So just get rid of "Non-Ailment" part of the string so you are left with +% Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 6, 2019, 3:02:25 PM
NM, I figured out what I was doing wrong... Ignore or delete please
Last edited by KL00ZY on Sep 6, 2019, 6:18:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info