Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Can you add Malevolence mods in Watcher eye jewels please?, cuz I cant find it
"
Xfing wrote:
Still waiting anxiously for Close Combat and Multistrike calculations :(

I made an excel sheet to simulate multistrike. I can't share it here on the forum, but I can give you the formulas I used.

First Hit Total = Base Damage * (Base AS * Bonus AS) * Malus
Second Hit = Base Damage * (Base AS * Bonus AS) * Malus * Second Hit
Third Hit = Base Damage * (Base AS * Bonus AS) * Malus * Third Hit

So say your Base Damage is 1000 and your Base AS is 1.5. You get 1.44 Bonus AS from Multistrike Support. First hit is just a regular hit, the second has a 1.5 multiplier and the third 1.99.

You calculate the total Hit damage for the 3 instances then take the medium value. In this case it looks as follows:

DPS without MS: 1500
DPS with MS (3 hits): 2262

That's an average incremention of 150%.

Hope that sheds some light on the support. I can upload the Excel somewhere if there's demand for it
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Warcry damage bonus from berserker does not show up in damage calculations for some reason. Might want to take a look at that.
Probably a dumb question, but Im struggling hard on it, so:

Are Legion Uniques and Timeless Jewels not yet implemented into PoB?

I cant find any Legion item in PoB.
Its hard to believe, so what am I doing wrong ...

Thx in advance!
Hello everyone,

can someone tell me if the following Arcane Surge calculations in PoB are correct and if so, explain them to me?

I have the following setup:

1.) Incinerate + CwC + Bodyswap + Arcane Surge
2.) Righteous Fire

Arcane Surge has two more-multipliers:

1.) Arcane Surge grants 20% more spell damage
2.) Supported skills deal 19% more spell damage while you have arcane surge

I would have thought that both multipliers affect gem setup 1 (i.e. Incinerate and Bodyswap) and the first multiplier affects RF. But in PoB only Incinerate is affected by both multipliers, Bodyswap is affected by multiplier 1 and RF isn't affected at all. Is that correct and if so, why?
Hello.
Can i ask for just 1 little QoL change: option for bigger font size? I feel my eyes really tired from staring at the text or numbers in PoB. I do not mind if the info window will be on half of my screen. I like when i am bored to use PoB to try if i can create a better version of my builds or just check if i can create something new, but the font size is really annoying for me and makes me just exit PoB even if i am not finished.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Awesome tool.

I'd love to see Slave Drivers added as a Spectre type at some point.

Great work!!!
the watchers eye prismatic jewel needs to be updated there are mods it can have that are not in the PoB
I think something not right in POb about the cooldown speed
Ex: I use CoC gem, so my cooldown is 150 ms, with 20% reduce cooldown recovery on belt, i calculate : 150- 150*0.2 = 12o (ms), but POB calculate 150/1.2 =125 ms
With 35% reduce cooldown recovery, i calculate 150-150.035=97.5, but POB calculate 150/1.35 = 111,1 ms

That the huge difirent. Am I wrong ? pls tell me

And by the way, i need a help : with ball lightning have 150ms per hit per cast, does it reduce by % reduce cooldown recovery? pls help me.
desperately need new gems in there D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info