Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Absolutely amazing, keep up the good work !!
Tool is amazing, but there are few things I'd like to have: add flasks into gear and ability to add flask effects into combat buffs, some builds (harvest/PF) get big portion of stats from flasks, ability to disable extra ascendancies (not really important, but having all ascendancies at the same time distracts me if I already decided which class I want to play), some antialiasing (UI is really tiring for eyes).
Is not adding the summoner skills to the list of active skills intentional? To be fair, the only thing i am interested in there is its eventual mana cost but it also screws with the dps calculations in general. Either i am missing sth here or you might want to have a look at that :D
I think the "Cold Steel" unique jewel doesn't work properly in this tool yet.

For example, I can put it in a socket, select Ice Trap as my skill (cold damage), take a physical damage node right next to the jewel (in its radius) yet the calculated avg. damage of my ice trap does not go up, even though it should since that physical damage node is now a cold damage node thanks to the jewel
Could you add regex for the skill tree search function
Also, a "Blocked a Hit from a Unique Enemy Recently" under configurations
Last edited by nejigg019 on Dec 1, 2016, 9:05:34 AM
Thanks you a lot for this tool. Very intuitive, insanely complete and useful for everybody who whants to theorycraft / min-max their build a bit.
I'm impressed by the amount of information we can access. There is still some things to improve but well this thread should definetely be pinned to give a greater visibility.
I would like to see aswell the use of flasks and maybe a more in depth overview of the passive tree (ie. amount of total fire pen, of crit, etc.)

Keep up the good work !
nice tool

but I think I found some bugs

cloth and chain keystone (24 evasion and armor) gives only 18 evasion

the node leading up to cloth and chain and the node after it give 14 evasion each instead of the 12

on the tooltip

the %Inc Evasion from Tree does not use hybrid armor evasion nodes but the Evasion rating seems to get updated
Last edited by stuf on Dec 1, 2016, 9:51:20 AM
@Openarl

Thank you for this amazing tool - using it since mid Essence League. Calculating almost anything which is relevent for builds out there is just amazing. Great work - keep it up!

suggestions/wishes for future updates:

- can you add the complete affix list of jewel mods (stuff like resists etc. is missing)?
- can you add the "flat added chaos damage" modifier on rings and amulets from elreon craft?
I would like to see summoner support for gems it would be great for calculating dps for summons if possible.
Wow this tool is amazing!

Some things that would be cool if you added would be decay weapons (or decay mod when you create you own item) and flasks to item list.

Keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info