Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi i love this software and it has helped me a lot in my builds (as i play summoner <3), but i think it would be even more amazing if the "new" monsters became available for Raise Spectre. Right now i use Flame sentinel for DPS cal, but I rise Solar Guards (makes it hard to estimate dps).
Keep up the good work !!!!
Unless I'm wrong about poison mechanics, the "Global Physical Damage" modifiers (like the ones on either side of Will of Blades, or part of Path of the Warrior) should not affect poison damage at all, because poison is based on the base damage of the hit. It should function just like spell damage modifiers, I believe.

edit: found my answer/clarification, PoB is correct:

"
This means that if you have the unique item "The Three Dragons", so that you Ignite with Cold Damage, rather than Fire Damage, when hitting an enemy with Cold Damage, the hit will be affected by Cold Damage modifiers, while the resulting Ignite will be affected by modifiers to Cold or Fire Damage, because it's dealing Fire Damage from base Cold Damage - this is pretty much the same as converting damage from Cold to Fire, such as with the support gem.

from the 3.0 beta details about damage over time. in this case, poison is caused by physical damage, so its portion of the poison is scaled by global physical damage
Last edited by TimTheLumberjack on Jul 25, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
I have a question about the XP modifier. I happened to hover over the level up on the top, and as a level 73 noticed that all up to level 84 (doesn't show more) PoB says that I would get 100% XP. But doesn't the XP penalties work both ways? So if you are heavily underleveled you also (oddly enough) get punished by less XP gains? That was how I understood the article and math posted on the wiki.
Last edited by Pangaearocks on Jul 20, 2018, 5:28:34 AM
I just found something that's missing. There's no "#% Increased Cold damage while affected by Hatred" mod for the Watcher's eye. Please fix. Thanks!
Re: Shock Effect - I don't see anywhere in Path of Building where Effect of Shock or Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments is calculated. All I see is a flat generic damage increase of 1.5x when the "Is the enemy Shocked?" Configuration option is checked.

With the popularity of Elementalist / Arc / Inpulsa's / etc this league, I bet alot of people are checking that box and getting the max 50% shock for 1.5x damage in their DPS calcs, but in reality it's much lower than that against bosses or especially Shaper/Elder.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I missing something? I'm trying to decide whether to ditch my Stormcharger's for some better rare boots, but the extra 25% shock effect that PoB is not taking into account should really translate to 5% MORE DPS for my Elementalist. Xbox btw.

context: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/836xsu/elementalists_beacon_of_ruin_node_may_be_stronger/

Please fix - thanks!!
"
HandsomePants wrote:

Has anyone else noticed this

I've noticed. I sent Openarl 2 PMs about it and I've been meaning to bump this thread too, but you've done that for me :D

It looks like Openarl is still using old shock calculations from before 3.0.0 or whatever the ailment patch was. Just needs to be updated at some point, somehow
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Thank you for the hard work, love POB
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Aug 12, 2018, 6:50:14 AM
Need Stat Fix , It says Shimmeron Wands Roll 20-45% spell damage when it's actually 30-40% , no previous variants either. Up to date with version 1.4.96 , Please fix , I love PoB , Spent hours making / tweaking various characters and always recommend it to every new player.
"
HandsomePants wrote:
Re: Shock Effect - I don't see anywhere in Path of Building where Effect of Shock or Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments is calculated. All I see is a flat generic damage increase of 1.5x when the "Is the enemy Shocked?" Configuration option is checked.

With the popularity of Elementalist / Arc / Inpulsa's / etc this league, I bet alot of people are checking that box and getting the max 50% shock for 1.5x damage in their DPS calcs, but in reality it's much lower than that against bosses or especially Shaper/Elder.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I missing something? I'm trying to decide whether to ditch my Stormcharger's for some better rare boots, but the extra 25% shock effect that PoB is not taking into account should really translate to 5% MORE DPS for my Elementalist. Xbox btw.

context: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/836xsu/elementalists_beacon_of_ruin_node_may_be_stronger/

Please fix - thanks!!

Yes I feel this pain , the only reason i've never capped effect of shock is because i can't see the PoB dps on it , Love PoB I hope it continues strong for as long as PoE does.
In PoB Vaal RF damage doesnt increase with conc effect or other "Increased Area Damage" like Skill Tree (Amplify). On normal RF it does increase damage.

Is PoB wrong?
Last edited by Kantuan on Aug 13, 2018, 2:49:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info