Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Would be nice if you could add the Solar Guard and other specter minions to POB so that DPS numbers would be accurate.
There seems to be a discrepancy between PoB and PoE regarding the calculation of mana costs for skills:

While PoE shows me a mana cost of 33 for my skill setup (Wildstrike + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Ancestral Call + Increased Critical Damage) with reserved mana reduction of in total 18 %, PoB shows a mana cost of only 31 - after directly importing my character without any further changes.

Can anyone confirm/disprove/explain?

Thx!
Nelson

Edit: Forget everything I wrote: I had two Conquerer's Efficieny in my skill tree and although they are limited to 1, PoB calculates mana cost for both jewels being active/valid. This could/should be changed in PoB :-)

Edit: OK, there still seems to be a discrepancy: after removing one Conquerer's Efficiency, PoB calculates a mana coast of 32 - compared to 33 shown in the game ...
Last edited by SoilnRock on Mar 18, 2018, 7:41:45 PM
Firstly thanks for the brilliant tool!

I want to ask if POB provide a full build comparison? Not only the switch of passive trees, but including individual sets of skill gems, equipments and conditions?

I'm playing Scion mostly and she has alot of ways to build the same skillset and I want to compare different sets to see what produce the best result in theory.
When adding unique items to a build, the value of variable modifiers always defaults to the average roll (50% between minimum and maximum). Is it possible to somehow change this default - for example to 75% if I'm willing to pay for an above-average item, or to 100% for theoretical maximum for the build?
Hi, thanks again for POB

for anyone looking to add loreweave until it gets added properly, I did this. Couldn't work out the max resistances part though :)

Loreweave
Elegant Ringmail
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B-B-B-B
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
Has 6 Sockets
{range:0.5}Adds (4-10) to (14-36) Physical Damage to Attacks
{range:0.5}+(8-24) to all Attributes
{range:0.5}(20-60)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
{range:0.5}+(15-50) to maximum Energy Shield
{range:0.5}+(20-60) to maximum Life
{range:0.5}+(20-50) to maximum Mana
{range:0.5}(6 to 30)% increased Rarity of Items found
{range:0.5}(15-50)% increased Elemental Damage
Bug report: the secondary effects of Wild Strike (fire explosion, cold projectile, lightning arc) do not take the repeating property of Multistrike into account when calculating DPS. The DPS of the melee hit is calculated properly, the secondary effects' DPS only accounts for the damage of a single hit per attack.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 20, 2018, 9:22:46 AM
Could you update the font render to use clear type text, thanks.
Hi,

there's currently a bug with version 1.4.84 with regards to Hypothermia and the "is the enemy chilled/frozen?" Configuration. DPS does not move at all even though Hypothermia is linked with the active skill, and the enemy is chilled box is checked. It was working fine in 1.4.83 but a guildmate suggested it stopped working as soon as he updating to the newest version. I, along with two other people tested the theory and it stopped working for all of us as soon as we updated.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Also having the same problem with hypothermia not working in the latest update (1.4.84)
In version 1.4.85:
The latest version of the unique item "Queen of the Forest, Destiny Leather" is not provided in POB. The modifier "(240-380)% increased Evasion Rating" becomes "(200-240)% increased Evasion Rating" after v3.1.0.
The range of the Shaper modifier "Spells have +x% to Critical Strike Chance" and the Elder modifier "Attacks have +x% to Critical Strike Chance" on body armour should be (0.5-1.5) instead of (0-2), and it should be corrected to 1 decimal place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info