Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:

"
Melpheos wrote:
Just realized that there is no option for Point Blank and Far Shot (for instance Chin Sol damage is calculated without any bonus)
There's no options for those yet. I'd need to add a "distance to enemy" option to support them, and I'm a little hesitant to add one for a few reasons:
  • The game provides no way of measuring distances, so you can't really enter an exact number
  • Because of that, and because it won't even remain constant during combat, it transforms what is normally a solid estimate of your DPS into a wild guess

Chin Sol specifically is binary though, so I can easily add a "Close Range" condition. I'll put that in the next update.

1 unit is the same as moving hideout placeables 1 step. So there are ways to get a feel for it, however not especially intuitive.

Here are some visual examples that you can use:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3z3bmo/mechanics_unit_distance_radius_visualized/
can u make an option to only export skill tree info to make it easier to share with friends?

edit: ignore me, i'm blind

Last edited by VoodooMalle on Nov 30, 2016, 12:36:06 PM
Holy jesus this is a fine piece of software! I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before, when this is exactly what I've always wanted as a companion app to the game. It's SO much more fun to create a build this way, being able to see the effect of (almost) anything on your character.

Please try advertising this more, for example over at Reddit or by bringing it to a streamer's attention. Another idea would be to create an overview/how to use video and put it on Youtube. That usually brings in quite a few new people too!

As for feedback, I don't have much to say that you are probably not already working on. Would be nice to have helm enchants, implementations for some of the missing properties like Inevitable Judgment (pretty important one in my opinion, everyone has always just "guessed" that it has to be good) and life/mana leech information.

Thank you VERY much for creating and maintaining this application. I'll be using it for every single build from now on and I hope to see it rapidly gain popularity in the future!
Nice one!

One note though, it would be great if you could get the tooltip of the skill without taking things like Elemental Overload and negative resists in to account. Just to be able to verify somewhere that the in game numbers match up with the theory craft.

Never mind, figured out the discrepancy. Slightly retarded today I think.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Nov 30, 2016, 1:56:54 PM
I had a build idea in mind. I thought it was great, but then I run it through and it turned out to be a pile of poo. Thank you kindly for saving my time!

P.S. Wither doesn't seem to work properly right now or only one stack is used in calculations.
How accurate is the final dps output compared to what is in game?

Would love to know how much dps item ABC will add without spending oodles on it.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I have fiddled around with this program for about half an hour and I am amazed at what you have put together here! After importing my character I can see that it gets the same dps values as my spreadsheets (and those in game). Sidenote: I always preferred offline tools since they typically run smoother, and this one runs like a breeze.
"
Ragura wrote:
Holy jesus this is a fine piece of software! I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before, when this is exactly what I've always wanted as a companion app to the game. It's SO much more fun to create a build this way, being able to see the effect of (almost) anything on your character.

Please try advertising this more, for example over at Reddit or by bringing it to a streamer's attention. Another idea would be to create an overview/how to use video and put it on Youtube. That usually brings in quite a few new people too!

As for feedback, I don't have much to say that you are probably not already working on. Would be nice to have helm enchants, implementations for some of the missing properties like Inevitable Judgment (pretty important one in my opinion, everyone has always just "guessed" that it has to be good) and life/mana leech information.

Thank you VERY much for creating and maintaining this application. I'll be using it for every single build from now on and I hope to see it rapidly gain popularity in the future!

Indeed it's miles ahead of PoeSkillTree but not so many people know about it for some reason.
Always difficult to be the outsider and streamers should really start to use it
Is the 2.5 update coming soon?
[BUG REPORT]
All imported items show up as +20% quality and as a result giving wrong Armor/Evasion/ES/DMG calculations, also i was unable to edit those items to remove quality or change it to any other value. It doesn't matter if items ingame have any quality on them, its always 20% after importing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info