Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hm, last update is long time ago ?

Openarl, are you okay ?

May we can help you or you need some money to keep going ?

let us know dude :D
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Hi, just so you know, your program is not treating Increased Burn Rate modifiers correctly. Emberwake is handled correctly (slower burn rate), but Dyadian Dawn and Goddess Scorned are not.

Currently, you have:
ignite dps = (ignite)*(1+faster rate modifier)
But from testing, it should be:
ignite dps = (ignite)/(1-faster rate modifier)

For multiple faster rate modifiers, it is multiplicative:
ignite dps = (ignite)/([1-fastmod1]*[1-fastmod2])
(This is how Dyadian Dawn and Goddess Scorned work in conjunction)

PoB correctly handles Emberwake as:
ignite dps = (ignite)*(1+slower rate modifier)

Cheers!
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
stexnex wrote:

When was the last change in PoE that required an update to the skill/support/etc tables, or the passive tree? If nothing changes, the software can be stable for quite some time...
bug report:
"_% reduced effect of curses on you per ______ charge"
(with an actual number and charge type in the blanks)
shows up as a valid modifier (it turns blue) but does not actually do anything
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
Bug Report!

Innervate support gem isn't applying it's damage or damage per power charge modifiers to minions.

I'm unsure if the innervate damage bonus would ever apply, but I'm certain the flat added lightning damage and damage per charge should work, as it does with the Ice Bite gem.

Innervate has no interaction with power charges whatsoever. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Innervate_Support

When you've got the Innervate gem slotted in and active, go to the Configuration button. On the type right under "Skill Options" there will be the Innervate gem, and potentially others. Click the "Is Innervation Active?" box to make it active and you should see your DPS go up.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:

When was the last change in PoE that required an update to the skill/support/etc tables, or the passive tree? If nothing changes, the software can be stable for quite some time...

some of the new minions are not implemented.

question:
may i'm blind, but is their a way to set socket colors of items to benefit from affixes (like Scaeva) ?
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
"
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
Bug Report!

Innervate support gem isn't applying it's damage or damage per power charge modifiers to minions.

I'm unsure if the innervate damage bonus would ever apply, but I'm certain the flat added lightning damage and damage per charge should work, as it does with the Ice Bite gem.

Innervate has no interaction with power charges whatsoever. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Innervate_Support

When you've got the Innervate gem slotted in and active, go to the Configuration button. On the type right under "Skill Options" there will be the Innervate gem, and potentially others. Click the "Is Innervation Active?" box to make it active and you should see your DPS go up.

You are correct, it does not interact with power charges.

However, Innervate has "Supported Skills have (1-11) to (25-218) added Lightning Damage" Regardless of whether or not innervate is active.

This added damage does not seem to work. If it does work, it's being rolled into innervate's effect, rather than being constant (as it should be).
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
YunYunHakusho wrote:
Hi, I don't really know where to come, but I think I've got a problem with PoB's UI. It's skewed, I think? I can't see the menu bar up top, and my cursor highlights stuff when it's not even on the thing it's highlighting. I would never have even known the menu bar was there until I watched a video of someone using it.

At first, I thought I might be having the problem because I only got the .zip file, but when I installed the .exe version, it still had the buggy UI. (See .gif below)

Spoiler

Help?

So, I found a fix for this, at least for me personally. It seems that PoB has some funky issues with the UI if launched using my integrated graphics card. Switching over to Nvidia fixed it. :)

Hope this helps anyone else who has a problem with this.
I am having the same problem Yun Yun had but I don't have another graphics card option. I use a laptop that runs off of integrated graphics and have not been able to find a way to fix the UI problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hello,
i see a strange behavior on my Pob v1.4.64:

if i import my character on pc i see for example 699k dps, if i import my character on laptop i see 701k dps.
Both pc and laptop got same versione of Pob ofc and same setting/configuration of the build.
How can this happen??

thanks
Ray

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info