Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Sixense wrote:
"
hey, probably a problem on my end but for some reason on one of my builds, golem buffs don't seem to be applied to the stats on the sidebar/calcs section. i've looked in my skills to see if one was somehow toggled on but couldn't find anything and i'm not sure what else could cause this

happens on two different computers (i'm using dropbox to share builds between them but the actual installations are separate), and other builds work with golems just fine

here's my build if it helps: https://pastebin.com/UEdFUd7g

thanks as always for all your amazing work!

You have them connected to Spell Totem. Make another skillgroup with golems only, then it will work. Or link golems to CWDT on separate skillgroup. I don't think totems can summon golems, that's why it doesn't work in PoB

yeah, i just realized my mistake. i figured it was something silly like that. thanks!
Last edited by The_Wuggly_Ump on Aug 4, 2017, 12:38:01 PM
Was building my character when I was looking at the life regen under Calcs. I noticed that the life regen percent granted by consecrated ground is at 6% while under Configuration it states that it is supposed to be 4%. I'm not using any uniques or nodes that alter the effect, so I can only assume it is a bug.
Essence Drain dot dps doesnt calculate % Projectile damage nodes from the tree
Hello, I'm a pure noob at PoE, but I generally love to theorycraft in games, so of course I'd love to use this fantastic tool that is Path of Building.
Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I cannot import my character list at all with my account "accur4te".
I constantly get this error : "Error retrieving character list, try again (Response code: 403)".
It's not my computer because my brother also have the problem trying my account.

Is there something evident I totally missed out ?
Great program to have, thank you! I am having trouble importing though, I get {"error":{"code":6,"message":"Forbidden"}} in the browser...any ideas?
Great program to have, thank you! I am having trouble importing though, I get {"error":{"code":6,"message":"Forbidden"}} in the browser...any ideas?
Great program to have, thank you! I am having trouble importing though, I get {"error":
"
{"code":6,"message":"Forbidden"}}
in the browser...any ideas?
Great program to have, thank you! I am having trouble importing though, I get {"error":
"
{"code":6,"message":"Forbidden"}}
in the browser...any ideas?
The passive that increase damage with wand do not correctly affect ignite caused by using a wand attack skill.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by WillisTheWillis on Aug 5, 2017, 1:37:09 AM
"
sherkhan wrote:
Trap and mine ignite builds show ignite DPS in the quickview panel on the left, but I need to go to the calcs page to look at # of ignites (emberwake, etc) and ignite duration.

Would it be possible to add these two stats to the left panel?

Also, for traps/mines, it'd be helpful to have trap cooldown / trap throwing speed / mine laying speed and trap/mine limits in the left panel as well, as they're proxies for attack speed.
I'm pretty hesitant about adding more stats to the sidebar, given how many are already displayed; so any stats that wouldn't change very often (and I think Trap Cooldown does qualify) should belong in the Calcs tab.

"
Defry1234 wrote:
Was building my character when I was looking at the life regen under Calcs. I noticed that the life regen percent granted by consecrated ground is at 6% while under Configuration it states that it is supposed to be 4%. I'm not using any uniques or nodes that alter the effect, so I can only assume it is a bug.
Oh right; I forgot to update the tooltip for that option when I updated the percentage.

"
Essence Drain dot dps doesnt calculate % Projectile damage nodes from the tree
Modifiers to Projectile Damage no longer affect Damage over Time unless the skill specifically permits it to; only Caustic Arrow does so at present.

"
accur4te wrote:
Hello, I'm a pure noob at PoE, but I generally love to theorycraft in games, so of course I'd love to use this fantastic tool that is Path of Building.
Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I cannot import my character list at all with my account "accur4te".
I constantly get this error : "Error retrieving character list, try again (Response code: 403)".
It's not my computer because my brother also have the problem trying my account.

Is there something evident I totally missed out ?
"
Dkm23 wrote:
Ah, it seems the character import API now behaves differently when attempting to import from an account that is private; I've made changes that will be in the next update that will fix the program's handling in this case, so it should correctly prompt you to set your account to public, or input a session ID.

"
The passive that increase damage with wand do not correctly affect ignite caused by using a wand attack skill.
Modifiers that increase Physical Damage with Wands (or any other weapon type) do not apply to Ailments; only modifiers of the form "increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a X" do, and there aren't any for Wands.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info