Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
xCalculusx wrote:
Hi,

Thanks so much for creating this wonderful app. It has worked great in the past, but as of the last two updates there seems to be something off with the resolution. I can no longer see the top part of the program like character level, class, or ascendancies and to click on something i have to bring my cursor below it instead of right on it. Do you have any idea what I need to fix to remedy this problem?
The only known cause of this is a bug with older versions of the Intel HD Graphics driver, so if you're using that, try updating.
hello Sir, thank you for the awesome job! I'm really enjoying Path of Building
Could you please update the new damage on full life gem?
I want to plan an ignite build for 3.0, but projectile damage nodes seems to be affecting the ignite damage. Is the new aliment system not updated yet?
Thank you for your on going contributions to the community.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Very, very useful tool, but using it has made me realize one thing it could have added that'd be really nice.

When adding support gems to a skill and having it sort by dps, if it could sort them by dps obtained from highest level gem that your character can use at their current level.

ie.

It tells me Decay is better than Minion Damage for SRS in some situations, in reality it never is. By this I mean, Decay might add more dps than Minion Damage when both are level 1, but Minion Damage Level 9 is usable by the time Decay is usable. It'd be great if when you selected default gem level that was a maximum, and any gem that couldn't be used if it were that level was downscaled to its maximum usable level.
Hey! Thanks as always!

I updated the PoB but could not add not rare/unique flasks, I'm doing something wrong?
"
iunoso wrote:
Hey! Thanks as always!

I updated the PoB but could not add not rare/unique flasks, I'm doing something wrong?

Just click the second category and select "flasks" and it should show up. For rare flasks click "craft item" and select the flask you want.
Rare flasks don't exist though...
Last edited by Nauzhror on Aug 3, 2017, 6:09:41 PM
I think dark pact cast on skeletons is not calculated properly. I have the same health for my witch as I do for skeletons yet the self cast dps is over 4x the damage. I'm wondering if it could be the chain isn't calculating or maybe the chain is also applying to self cast which from what I could tell in the skill preview should not happen.
It seems the current version the change to melee damage on full life, to damage on full life, isn't being taken into account yet, as it doesn't work for ele or ranged builds atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info