Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

sky=falling etc etc.
Good patch notes, I do have a few things though:

-Cast on critical strike shouldn't have been nerfed like this(one spell and 500ms cooldown)! This destroyed the entire cast on crit gem for every spell linked to it, instead of only the overpowered ones like bladefall and discharge. Cast on crit was a new neverbefore seen ARPG mechanic, and players loved it. May I suggest a better fix. Please revert the cast on crit changes, and instead let individual spells do less damage(based on how overpowered they were) when linked with cast on crit. This will allow you to keep cast on crit intact, but to nerf cast on crit damage on a per spell basis.

-You say alot of new base items have been added, I believe it is even a challenge to find their rare versions... where can these drop(which map tiers)?

-You can now have 4 or 7 forsaken masters in the hide-out. Does this mean we can also do more daily missions per day now, due to having more masters in the hideout?

Awesome expansion, cannot wait to play!
YESSSSSSS
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Very impressive
boring
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Oh my.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
yay !!
IGN: Megawipe
cant wait, Thanks GGG
nice wall of text ...but.... why no buff to minions and totems to make them be on the same page with the additional tier 16 maps and bosses ?!?!

so far the only thing this new expansion brings regarding minions and totems are :

- buffs to some support gems
- Bone Helm witch only give minion damage but nothing to totems :|

Regards, Infinity !
Long Live the Templars !!!!
When 2.4 will be deployed ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info