[2.4] "Flitzker" Assassin Pure Lightning Flicker (acrobatics, cheap, fast clear, uber lab viable)

"
darkowozzd97 wrote:
first of all, tnx for the build.. it inspired me to change it (with some help from my friends), i expect it to be much better once i get some better evasion and optimize gear around a bit more... changing still in progress, but i no longer have to use bow, and frenzy charges are very consistent.
gear as of today.
Spoiler

If you are going to use Oro's drop that added lightning damage gem and use fire penetration instead.

Then again if you are going to use Oro's it's a different build entirely, for which there are some other (better) guides out there.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
actually its entirely not bad.. with setup as it is now... i have pretty amazing clearspeed. can do tier 14 (if not too rippy)... altho.. i find myself dying waaaay too often.. its tottaly worth it because of clearspeed. so far imo .. if this was respec of a lvl 100 character.. it would be better then neversinks oro that i played.. for less then half the price of gear

setup for now...
hiting 21k dps on flicker.. and i like the added lightning because i respec'd some nodes and got some that extend flasks, so basicly im going supersaiyan with vinktars
*that blind supp in helm im lvling for one of my future builds :P i have soemthing nice in plan for new skills :P
Last edited by darkowozzd97 on Oct 11, 2016, 12:36:46 PM
tooltip dps doesn't mean too much with ele builds - penetration gem is anywhere from a ~35% to a 140% "more" multiplier and doesn't show up on tooltip. Pretty much the only reason not to use a penetration gem for non-Inquisitor ele builds is because you are a tooltip warrior.

can you run dual curse using doedre's damning with this build?
"
Xyreal wrote:
can you run dual curse using doedre's damning with this build?

well, you'd either have to give up the essence worm slot, which means you lose out on wrath (massive flat lightning damage loss) or herald of thunder (how do you apply curses then?), or give up the other ring slot. I think using lightning coil then it'd be nigh on impossible to cap resists and get enough accuracy and stats, but maybe it's doable with kintsugi. I personally don't like being too reliant on curses since they don't do much against bosses and you also are at a big disadvantage in hexproof maps.

I think your best bet for dual curse is to try to find a +1 amulet, but that could be very expensive.

What second curse would you use? Conductivity? Assassin's mark?

Last edited by antilev2 on Oct 12, 2016, 1:54:16 AM
oh okay. thanks for the reply :P

how should i lvl this char btw?

Since it's a lightning base build, i just went LA/BR skill gems since i already have a good roth's reach bow 5L and and a tabula.
so far im lvl 40 and it's going pretty well lol.

and one more thing. 1000+ chromes so far. no luck on those offcolors on my kintsugi :c

Last edited by Xyreal on Oct 12, 2016, 2:34:50 AM
"
Xyreal wrote:

Since it's a lightning base build, i just went LA/BR skill gems since i already have a good roth's reach bow 5L and and a tabula.

and one more thing. 1000+ chromes so far. no luck on those offcolors on my kintsugi :c

I just levelled as firestorm and put all my passives into life/defence nodes. Switched to flicker at about 45 with a mightflay, but it was awful, if i were to do it again I'd just stick with firestorm until 62. Your way sounds fine also. I just wouldn't switch to flicker until you can reliably one shot most white mobs. Otherwise maintaining frenzy charges is a nightmare.

ANd yeah. I think it was about 1800 chromes for me to get the 5 off kintsugi. Vorici calculator says something like 2900 though, so I guess I was even lucky.

"
antilev2 wrote:
"
Xyreal wrote:

I just levelled as firestorm and put all my passives into life/defence nodes. Switched to flicker at about 45 with a mightflay, but it was awful, if i were to do it again I'd just stick with firestorm until 62. Your way sounds fine also. I just wouldn't switch to flicker until you can reliably one shot most white mobs. Otherwise maintaining frenzy charges is a nightmare.

ANd yeah. I think it was about 1800 chromes for me to get the 5 off kintsugi. Vorici calculator says something like 2900 though, so I guess I was even lucky.

and also can i use this as an alternative to kintsugi for the time being until my kintsugi roll the correct colors?

"
Xyreal wrote:
"
antilev2 wrote:
"
Xyreal wrote:

and also can i use this as an alternative to kintsugi for the time being until my kintsugi roll the correct colors?

Sure just make sure you are loaded up qith other phys mitigation, basalt/toh/fortify/aa/chaos golem/endurance charges. Splendour is actually quite nice for this build with the life and mana on kill effects.

out of curiosity. does this build works as a trickster as well? it eliminates all the mana cost for flicker and whirling blades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info