The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

"
DwSoniK wrote:
i really hate those wings, sry guys, they are pretty ugly... but anyway... OP PORTAL!

Correction: back attachment, not wings. They're spikes. But yeah, I agree, they are ugly. It makes your character look like it has some sort of cancerous, crystalline growth on their back.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 30, 2016, 1:08:00 PM
"Possessed by a Tormented Embezzler."

I don't think I've EVER killed one... (Maybe once.)

This'll be hard.

Also, THREE End-Game Grinds? WHY?!

PS. At least I was right about Talisman being a Zana Mod.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Aug 30, 2016, 1:16:12 PM
Footprint: Ok

Back: It can have some effect like footprints? Or any fancy? It's just ice in the back, seems really "meh", like a cancer or

Portal: Looks nice, but would be nice with height larger.
Melee is DEAD!
ah oops, wrong thread....
Don't know if anyone already said it, but...

"Complete Unique Maps" states , complete 10 out of the following 13 unique maps, even though it lists 16 unique maps.
"
Ghai wrote:
Melee is DEAD!
ah oops, wrong thread....

Lol, though earthquake is OP :P
These challenges seem like the easiest yet. Just please please make masters easier to level, I am so sick of doing catarinas missions.
"Easy challenges. Buys the service."

Is that the best people can come up with these days? I guess GGG needs to add "solo only" to most challenges to see how many would switch from "it's too easy" to "no way I'm going to complete these". It's not GGGs fault that you're willing to go the easiest route.
Challenge: Completely ruin your atlas, rendering the expansion even more of a total waste.

Gag. Who comes up with this garbage? I don't know if I'll even bother with 12 this time unless it happens automatically.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
The easier challenges, the shittier rewards. Word!

I hope the league will be better than the rewards. I will play it anyway, but no focus on the rewards at all. I guess i will end up with 30 as in Prophecy. No incentive to get to 40
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Aug 30, 2016, 2:41:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info