The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

"
Willemoesium wrote:
What 4 challanges would you guys leave out, to get to 36?

• Complete these Encounters III (due to 500 possession kills and finding an echoing shrine)
  • Complete Twinned Maps
  • Complete Unique Maps
  • Endgame Grinds
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Namcap wrote:
HYPE!

But aren't challenges becoming way easier? For Prophecy when I read the challenges, I thought I could do about 20ish easily and the rest I wasn't sure. Ended up playing more than expected and getting to 36.

Now I read the list and there's like 30 that are very easy and 6-7 that require a bit more time. Seems you'll get the back attachment just by getting to Merc. Not sure if this is done so the stats look better for advertising compared to Prophecy's "2% of people got 40".

I hate this new model of challenges --- I wish GGG will go back to just listing the 7 that are actually need to be completed explicitly and not something you end up automatically doing if u play the game till merciless

why would anyone call "activate climb waypoint in normal" a challenge ....
It just makes reading the list annoying.
Looking like the best challenge setups I've ever seen, inviting at least; even tho I ended up saying something really close to that, last year before jumping into teh Rigwald grind.

<3 ty for care
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:

• Complete these Encounters III (due to 500 possession kills and finding an echoing shrine)
  • Complete Twinned Maps
  • Complete Unique Maps
  • Endgame Grinds

You are mistaken, it's 500 creatures touched by ghosts, not 500 possessed. So this isn't bad. Twinned maps should be easy now also, since it's only 10/15. I do agree on the other two you mentioned though.

I think the shaper's orb one is going to be tough, besides the unique maps and endgame grind ones. Don't really know about the shaper or the four shaper bosses to unlock the shaper.

PS: It seems players either love or hate these microtransactions... personally I love them, especially the portal.
Play the game and get free 3 mtx. Idk why would you even label those as a challenges
In the past two leagues, I never completed a single divination set that is listed as a challenge. Is there a certain way to find cards?
My card made it into the challenge for Divination cards ;-;7
"
BuZaid86 wrote:
In the past two leagues, I never completed a single divination set that is listed as a challenge. Is there a certain way to find cards?

Yes ... you buy them.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:

• Complete Twinned Maps
  • Complete Unique Maps
  • Endgame Grinds

You are mistaken, it's 500 creatures touched by ghosts, not 500 possessed. So this isn't bad. Twinned maps should be easy now also, since it's only 10/15. I do agree on the other two you mentioned though.

I think the shaper's orb one is going to be tough, besides the unique maps and endgame grind ones. Don't really know about the shaper or the four shaper bosses to unlock the shaper.

PS: It seems players either love or hate these microtransactions... personally I love them, especially the portal.

Ah, good catch about the "touched" instead of possessed.

Twinned maps is still a pain unless you 820 it, then it can be easy. All of the others should be easy to get 820 runs for them since everyone will be clamoring to get those done, not to mention in order to enjoy the new content.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nice mix of challenges it seems. With some welcome adjustments on already seen challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info