The Exiled Tribune - MMORPG.com's Weekly Path of Exile News Round-Up

Nice, one more media to look for sweet news
Off topic post

Waiting for a sale on character slot to buy some supporter packs hint hint nudge nudge :)
Last edited by B00M on Aug 29, 2016, 8:31:57 PM
"
B00M wrote:
Off topic post

Waiting for a sale on character slot to buy some supporter packs hint hint nudge nudge :)

There's a two-day character slot sale at the end of this week :)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
B00M wrote:
Off topic post

There's a two-day character slot sale at the end of this week :)

Note: The businessman @ GGG thought it would be more lucrative to put those on sale after the mystery box deal faded into darkness.

Haha ;)
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Aug 29, 2016, 8:57:58 PM
Patch Notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
And speaking of the old maps: you might remember that some of the bosses coming in the new Atlas of Worlds are being revamped and improved for the expansion. ZiggyD also got a chance to highlight five of the old foes like the Drought-Maddened Rhoa, the Precint Exiles, and more.
It is sad when news are written by people who don't know anything about the game. Well, I guess even that kind of PR is better than none at all.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'm guessing very few people actually read this article. I'm sorry, but this "news" were very bad and riddled with factual errors and ignorance about the game.
"
Aerinx wrote:
I'm guessing very few people actually read this article. I'm sorry, but this "news" were very bad and riddled with factual errors and ignorance about the game.

Where? I did spot a couple of typos though.. "Mapp" lel :P
SECOND PAGE. FIRST TIME EVER SO CLOSE@!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
NO. BAD GGG. No-one cares about your silly deals with press, it's all yesterday's news. Useless article is useless. Give us the patch notes naow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info