ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

"

Chaos aren't used for real gear crafting in the first place. What are you smoking? Chaos are used for fixing maps and for paying master mod costs. They'll be worth the same thing they were always worth. Which was admittedly not very much, especially recently.

Vaal orbs, on the other hand, seem even more irrelevant to this league. Vaal orbs have nothing to do with corrupting essences.

Well, as you said , chaos decreased the last leagues and will be continue this way next league. (and Boems comparison implied)
(How much, we'll see)

"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Aug 29, 2016, 9:36:43 AM
"
Hunwulf wrote:
Well, if you ever played a race season, you would know that it's completly BS what you said.
But as far as i can see, you never played - you have no idea - so just stop it.

I play when has hardest mods, theres one with extra lighting, fire, cold damage and 48h flashback, so...I can talk about short race and 48 hours race, this one that ziggy wins after 4 years playing POE, its about pc configuration to load maps and none of top players run with ranger on this day

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Well, you stated this names so often, apparently you are a haardcore fan of other streamers. Nothing wrong with that. NN to derail on others.

if u notice, some players complain about GGG behavior, these names and other more players, has more skills than ziggy, these guys do really hard things, in my first post reply here, I explain why the ppl dont like GGG behavior

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Nice you can suddenly follow my arguments.
Winning a race is about skill. Winning a race season is a question for the combination of skill and time to grind. Nothing else.

really? and u show that ziggy finally wins a race after 4 years playing POE to show that ziggy is a top player, he's not a top player, these short race that ziggy wins was 12 min? 30 min? 1 hour? 2 hours? do u remember?

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Well, when its not about Ziggy, just stop to rant. Simply as it.
Watch your posts and your claims in this thread. Its simply rant about a person, nothing other.

I explain above "in my first post reply here, I explain why the ppl dont like GGG behavior" after that, ziggy's fan start saying things thats not true

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Dunno if Ziggy is a top player, I don't think I can judge this.
What I can judge, he's a far better player then you&me. Period.

I dont know what are u talking about, I start play POE in the talisman league I did 32/32 with builds made by ppl like raizqt, zizaran, projectpt, I tryed use dual flame totem made by liftnerdbro but this build has a problem, is not a crit build, in maps with really hard mods its not safe, I love play with cold snap build made by projectpt

perandus league, I start do build by myself, I did 40/40

prophecy league, I did some builds by myself and play with angrya's jugger build, I did 40/40

essence league, I'll start with storm call made by myself

this print below show what kind of player I'm, sorry but u talk nonsense thing about my gameplay

"
Hunwulf wrote:
ANd yes, 40/40, level 100 and shit has nothing, wait, I repeat: NOTHING to do with skill.
Sry to to disappointing you.

u saw in my profile that I dont play race season (only hard mods) I cant get 1000 points cause I dont have much time, but get 40/40 its easy to me, u dont disappointing me, its ok but u say nonsense things
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
LUL GGG_ZiggyD ? give me mathil/havoc/baked or ziz pls.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"

u saw in my profile that I dont play race season (only hard mods) I cant get 1000 points cause I dont have much time, but get 40/40 its easy to me, u dont disappointing me, its ok but u say nonsense things

Roflcopter2k @ bolded xD
Not only looked in your profile, also in your gamestats.

100% agree, 40/40 and max level is easy with 12h-17h grinding/day like you do.
(The point with don't much time .. you know ... ehhh ^^)

And Its very likely do reach 1000 points with that kind of no lifing.
Just try it ^^ oh, maybe you need at least some skill for it.
Dunno nver reched more then 250 points in a season. Too grindy.

Don't get me wrong: np with 100% no lifing a game sometimes ....

But to start a discussion for noob/pro skill of a streamer who's clearly better then you (at least in fact of aims/time efficency), bragging with challenges and claiming skill for that ... ?

Nah.

You can brag around with this, if you got full challenges after 1,5 weeks in league, your name is I_NO and you start your typical "Geez, I'm a bored Dinosaur" Thread.
Only then.

Last edited by Hunwulf on Aug 29, 2016, 10:26:56 AM
First of all, sry for my english, its not my mothertongue, but...

really guys, really ?

Half of this whole thread is a discussion about Ziggys fanboys and haters.
Who is the pro, who is the casual, who has the longer one - rly ?

That and only that is childish, but ok lets go........

There are many great streamers out there, doing what they love and making some money with it for living. One of them, who might maybe be the only one that streams POE since its beginning until now, took his hard earned money and went on a vacation with his girlfriend.

He got lucky, or was clever enough to plan his vacation in Newzealand, and at a time where GGG is comes up with some new content. He asked if he can come to there Headquaters and maybe make some videos about the new content and GGG said yes, because its FREE ADVERTISING !

And so many of you have a problem with that, rly ?
I dont think any of the other big streamers out there have a problem with that, because they could do the same thing with there hard earned money and hope to get entry to the headquaters after booking the vacation - like Ziggy. Will they risk/do that, probably not - you guys got it now ?

I may be wrong, but I think Ziggy was the first youtuber/twitch streamer who played and made a build about the VOLTAXIC SPARKER. It was an awesome build, I loved it, and..., and...., he played it hardcore. :-)

And last but not least, for all the guys who only love the hardcore streamers out there - they dont play hardcore. A one hit (0,05sec) mechanic that allows you to be out of the game without loosing anything has nothing to do with HC ! (Mathil showed what real HC is in his 48 hours race - no logout macro - yes sir)

Edit:
Gratz to Project on his hc char this league, but I am not hyped about the hardcore thing on it, because of logout macro, and yeah, he used it 3 times on his UBER RUN. But I am hyped because of the SOLO SELFFOUND he did with it - thats something to appreciate - IMHO.

Only a casual players opinion, nothing special.

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Not only looked in your profile, also in your gamestats.

I dont have time, my computer is turn on 20h by day, I'm not play 20 hours in a day, are u crazy? in this stats show this ( 2016-07-03 Hardcore Prophecy 6459 +5545 87 +3 1,583,559,536 +365,955,981 19h 17h)

man, I do 40/40 and only level up in 19h 3 levels? look lv 84 to level 87, lol dude, u need have more attention with this stats, level 84 to level 87 in 19h...omg u really dont see it?

I really think that u dont like me but, I really am an afk play

in that league I die so many times, thats explain why all my complains about GGG

but u talk nonsense about my gameplay and ziggyd

http://poestatistics.com/users/ziggyd/

I have a dead char with lv 93...and I had a char with lv 100...sorry but ziggy in 4 years has max lv 92?

man, its not about ziggyd, its about GGG behavior

I promise to you and I'll turn off my computer to show only 3/4 hours of gameplay by day, now I'm not playing POE, I have the game Master of Orion online now in my pc, I'm not playing (I dont have time atm), I should turn off the computer? of close the game?

"
Hunwulf wrote:
You can brag around with this, if you got full challenges after 1,5 weeks in league, your name is I_NO and you start your typical "Geez, I'm a bored Dinosaur" Thread.
Only then.

I dont know what are u talking about

I_NO is this guy? ----> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/I_NOI saw this guy many times on the forum, not more than this, ask to GGG, IP totally different
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 29, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
"
Nágash wrote:
First of all, sry for my english, its not my mothertongue, but...

really guys, really ?

Half of this whole thread is a discussion about Ziggys fanboys and haters.
Who is the pro, who is the casual, who has the longer one - rly ?

That and only that is childish, but ok lets go........

I may be wrong, but I think Ziggy was the first youtuber/twitch streamer who played and made a build about the VOLTAXIC SPARKER. It was an awesome build, I loved it, and..., and...., he played it hardcore. :-)

And last but not least, for all the guys who only love the hardcore streamers out there - they dont play hardcore. A one hit (0,05sec) mechanic that allows you to be out of the game without loosing anything has nothing to do with HC ! (Mathil showed what real HC is in his 48 hours race - no logout macro - yes sir)

Edit:
Gratz to Project on his hc char this league, but I am not hyped about the hardcore thing on it, because of logout macro, and yeah, he used it 3 times on his UBER RUN. But I am hyped because of the SOLO SELFFOUND he did with it - thats something to appreciate - IMHO.

Only a casual players opinion, nothing special.

Pretty much this. Although I think the voltaxic sparker goes back way before ziggy doing it in perandus league. it was rarer because voltaxic was expensive (perandus made it cheap) and it didn't have the insane damage from poison before, but it was always a thing because the damage couldn't be reflected. Ziggy played it in a league where it's damage got insane.

Also, pretty sure Project doesn't use a macro to log out. But I might be wrong about that.

Edit: fixed some spelling/grammar
Last edited by Eschor on Aug 29, 2016, 10:46:08 AM
ziggd voltaxic build was a copy

perandus league starts march 4 2016

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perandus_league

ziggyd build post on march 28 2016

http://ziggyd.tv/featured/path-of-exile-scion-spark-build-guide/

build made on march 2nd 2016

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1596028

Last edited by NewHuman on March 2, 2016 9:13 PM
Last bumped on March 16, 2016 12:53 AM

sorry, really so sorry guys but this guy made voltaxic spark build 2 days before perandus league starts
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 29, 2016, 10:59:24 AM
To my previous questions on page 7 i would like to ask following:
Some mods from essence are new, so how to determine their affix, without using Master Crafting benches to verify?
"

not play 20 hours in a day, are u crazy? in this stats show this ( 2016-07-03 Hardcore Prophecy 6459 +5545 87 +3 1,583,559,536 +365,955,981 19h 17h)

man, I do 40/40 and only level up in 19h 3 levels? look lv 84 to level 87, lol dude, u need have more attention with this stats

lol hilarious, you mmd ^^

Sry, first: Is it because of bad english or are you just that blind?

If it's the first one, sry for that. If its the second ... well ... same ^^

The example you took: You where 19h "on time" this day ( that says nothing, cause as you said, you can idle the whole day) but you had "exp time" 17h. EXP time. Exp time is the time during you kill monsters. Mean you are active playing. Mean you are active leveling.
You understand this now?

And yes, you done 3 levels in that time. From Level 84 to Level 87. That's the +365,955,981 exp shown there ( you can look the exp threshholds here if you miss that basics, just collapse the experience table there).

I think you definitly have pay more attention upon this stats ;)

And you seemly never had an lv100 char, never raced, never made builds never ... never ...

You just grinded your challenges with a lot of time and brag about that, but its never been a sign of skill, only of invested time. Like you had the whole league, from day first with about ~10h playtime every day.

Nothing wrong with that, but again, don't bash others with that.
Thats poor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info