Particle Effect Optimisations in 2.4.0

Awesome!

Any word on when you guys will announce/show the new challenges?

PS: Things like these are why I bought the highest supporter pack(phoenix)!
Seems like I am good with my FX-8350
http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/cpu/amd/Vishera/competitive.jpg

But there are couple worrisome forum threads elsewhere complaining about AVX support at AMD architecture.
Will see.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
nice. great news!
Good job guys, can't wait to try this (also) out!
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
When is the post that this won't be ready until weeks after the expansion </SarcasmButNotReally>
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Jonathan is best of the best!!!
Thants God! My i7-4700MQ supports AVX2!
it will not have any effect on frame rate if your graphics card is the bottleneck.

Joining to the queue: what is considered a "bottleneck" graphics card for the game in 2.4.0? Tried to find any hardawere requirement specs, but with no luck.

Happy with all the technical improvement, only wish to know how much it will affect me - if it will at all.
Take my money already!
Amazing, all the hard work put into optimization says more about you guys than anything else imo. Great job GGG. ^^b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info