Particle Effect Optimisations in 2.4.0

Vincent will you marry me?
We need moar Vincents. Must gather all the Vincents.

Vincents good.
Somebody buy Vincent a beer...
Great news, I love it!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I realize 4.5 times the FPS isn't going to be commonly seen in the real world, but excellent work guys. Every time you further optimize the game things improve for us a bit, and all those bits add up [I believe they'll add up to 64-bit next year? ;)].

I'm so happy that GGG has dedicated people for improving performance, and I'm so grateful to those working on it as well as whoever made that decision (Chris?). So excited for 2.4!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Nice :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
Barivius wrote:
Any way you can test to make sure this doesn't cause day 1 issues? If all is well, this is a big deal.

Given the fact that there are just about as many configurations as there are computers, it's virtually impossible to prevent some people from having day 1 issues.

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Very nice, GG GGG!

News like this is just one of the many reasons why I choose to still support PoE and GGG. Keep up the great work!
Last edited by Illuvatar_82 on Aug 28, 2016, 2:01:06 PM
I cant wait for 2.4.0!!!
Guys RLY GREAT JOB!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info