Particle Effect Optimisations in 2.4.0

Discharge is finally getting some love <3
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
These performance improvements are much appreciated. Thanks a lot for the hard work.
Well done GGG!
Last edited by RunnersHigh on Aug 28, 2016, 10:28:23 AM
Any way you can test to make sure this doesn't cause day 1 issues? If all is well, this is a big deal.
"
Barivius wrote:
Any way you can test to make sure this doesn't cause day 1 issues? If all is well, this is a big deal.

This. I'm really excited for these improvements, but I'm just afraid that we will be seeing a lot of crashes with so many changes around the CPU and just inside testing.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Aug 28, 2016, 10:39:17 AM
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:

This. I'm really excited for these improvements, but I'm just afraid that we will be seeing a lot of crashes with so many changes around the CPU and just inside testing.

If im not wrong there has been possibility for everyone to test that optimization since 3.8. so over 3 weeks now. . .
Guess we will find out hopefully it isn't like the new fast loading login screen
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Jerle wrote:
Discharge is finally getting some love <3
I sense some sarcasm Discharge has always gotten love.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
NEED GPU OPTIMISIATIONS.
But still good job.
"
deltis wrote:
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:

If im not wrong there has been possibility for everyone to test that optimization since 3.8. so over 3 weeks now. . .

I'm talking about the particles, obviously...
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info